Go Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Go Financial

2.4

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was okay. I was first contacted by a recruiter, and then came in for an in person interview. I first interviewed with the recruiter again, which was more conversational. She was very nice. I then spoke with the manager who asked me about my previous experience. I am not sure how much recruiting experience she has, but she kept saying things like "this is very different than what you have done", and it was actually incredibly similar to what I have done. The office is new and seems fun, but this def is a start up feel and they do not have processes and things in order yet. The initial recruiter was awesome and very nice. After the interview I was informed twice I would hear back good news, but I never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

First, I interviewed with a recruiter and she informed me about the company, culture and the position in great detail. I was really excited to get set up for an in person interview over the phone. The in person interview was a pretty similar to other interviews I have been to and I was offered on the spot. The interview was conversational, asking questions about what I am passionate about and what career do I have set for myself. The management discussed the position in more detail( numbers, goals, etc.) and described what a day in the life looks like.

Interview Questions

• previous work history, career path, attendance procedures and areas of opportunity and strengths.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy, but thorough. I was there for almost 3 hours. Questions are fairly basic but straightforward...how do you handle objections....where do you see yourself in xx years...
    Interviewed with the direct manager, then worked up the line until meeting with the national director. The more people you meet with the better.
    Seems as if the company actually cares about the personalities of who they hire, as opposed to just hiring randoms off the street.
    Also seems like the "what" you know is much less important that "who" you are and if you can hold a conversation, are genuine, etc....I suppose they figure they can train you on how to do any certain job, but having a cohesive employment contingent is of more importance.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

I received a Phone call - They asked what I knew about the company, what I was most interested in, what work experience I had in the past, etc. Afterwards, they let me know I'll receive another call to schedule an interview. Roughly 5 minutes later, I was called back and asked what time/day would work best for me to come out for the interview. Then I was given the name of the person I was interviewing with to ask for at the front desk.

Interview Questions

• I don't think any of the question were difficult or unexpected. They seemed mostly standard or in direct relation to the job applied for. I'd say personally the most difficult would be "Where do you see yourself in X amount of years?" I always find it hard to answer since a lot can happen between now and then. Although its a standard question in interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager of risk and another upper manager at Go. They were very friendly. Interviewed for about 30 min. Then I was given a drug test and I was told to start in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding your background. What can you bring to the company? Why you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I originally interviewed with two people, and once we finished talking, two more people came in. The questions revolved primarily about past work experiences and they gave an in depth overview of the company which made it easier to decide to take the position I was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview you would expect with basic interview questions. Asked about previous experience, told them a little about myself. The woman was very nice and friendly. They got back to me the following day to offer me the position

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Go Financial (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Extremely professional process! I was contacted by a recruiter by way of LinkedIn. The recruiter was extremely professional and prompt with communications, and excellent with outlining the job description and requirements. Unlike other HR recruiters, the recruiter that reached out to me was fully integrated within the interviewing process, and served as a guide. From the start the recruiter completely outlined the hiring process to the T! The recruiter did a phone screening of your typical resume validation questions. Two days later the recruiter scheduled a Skype interview with a hiring manager. Once I completed the Skype interview with the hiring manager the recruiter called me, and asked me for feedback the next day. I was then scheduled three days later another Skype interview with three more hiring managers. Although the interviews are conducted via Skype they are by no means cookie cutter!! They ask situational questions as well as work experience. The interviews are extremely engaging and intense! The day after my Skype interview with the three hiring managers I received a phone call from one of the managers, and was asked to fly out to Phoenix to visit the operations, and meet with the hiring managers in person. The next week they flew me out to Phoenix taking care of all arrangements and expenses! The day was spent meeting with different department managers and a tour of the operations. They told me they would make a decision, and that the recruiter would be reaching back to me within a week. Within a week I was called by the recruiter and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Extremely engaging!! Yes they will ask you your standard work experience questions, and situational questions but be prepared to show them who you are as an individual! The managers are hands down experts within their respected fields and know who they are looking for. The interview process is indeed the most intense and selective process that I have ever been apart of.   Answer Question

Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

After the phone screening they had rescheduled my interview, which I understand. However when I arrived the morning of (it was right as they were opening the office) two interviewers, a man and a woman, walked me to a small glass room and asked me a few questions. During thsee 10 minutes we were interrupted twice by employees stopping in to say hello, and since I was sitting with my back to this glass wall, the two interviewers were scarcely paying any attention to me or anything that I had to say because they were too busy waving to people walking by.

After this "pre-interview", they grabbed the woman who was in charge and she asked me similar questions but paid more attention to me than the other two. Her energy was scrutinizing and demanding and she did not seem very interested on what I had to say, either.

I have over two years of title clerk experience but since I worked in an environment that was not similar to what they had at GoFinancial, I am assuming that is the reason I was not considered for the position. There have been several jobs where I have been hired on the spot, so I'm not sure if this whole experience was my fault or if there is something at fault within the company itself. Either way the entire process was uncomfortable and I feel that I would have declined a position even if it had been offered to me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Very quick, took a total of 3 days, hired on the spot.
    Interviewed with 2 managers and was offered position.
    Was not advised of the exact positions and what it entailed. Was not advised it was a collection agency and not advised the department I was in was very heavy in inbound calls. 100+ daily