Goal Zero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goal Zero Interview Questions

Interviews at Goal Zero

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goal Zero (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I found a connection on Linked-in that worked there and had them send my resume to HM. First round of interview was with recruiter. Second round was in the company with their team. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you looking to change?
      2. Expected salary
      3. Why this company?
      4. Solidworks 3D modeling experience?   Answer Question

All Positions Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goal Zero in September 2012.

Interview

You submit your application online. Once you submit your application, applications are reviewed. They select the top candidates to interview and sometimes will do second interviews. They are great and letting you know when they have made a decision (either way). They require a background and credit check before exten ding an official offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goal Zero in October 2014.

Interview

Briefly over the phone. It took four months and all kinds of trouble with hiring staffing company telling me only California & Utah residence can apply for Goal Zero Costco Roadshows.