GoalPoint Behavior Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at GoalPoint Behavior Group

RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyrone, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoalPoint Behavior Group (Tyrone, GA).

Interview

They estimate 30 mins but I was there for an hour chatting because it was going well. Went on a tour of the clinic afterwards and said hello to a couple people.
    They pay $8/hr during training (which can take you like a month or two) and once certified you get $15/hr.

Interview Questions

• Describe one stressful situation you’ve experienced at work and how you handled it.   1 Answer

RBT Interview

Interview

Met with admin manager and the CEO which was interesting. Went through a standard interview, got a tour and asked questions at the end. Then I waited for a call.

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GoalPoint Behavior Group (Columbus, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied to the job. There was about a week in between before I received a call. I had the interview and the questions were really straightforward. Their main goal was to find out if you knew what aba therapy was. Of course, they ask you about your career goals.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with getting paid $8 for training and $13.50 for working with a patient?   2 Answers
    • Can you think of a time where there was a difficult situation ,and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what aba therapy is?   Answer Question

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoalPoint Behavior Group (Warner Robins, GA).

Interview

The interview process was brief. Met with the hiring manager who let me know that she was looking to hire people who she thought would work/mesh well with the current employees. Contacted her for a second interview several times and she never got back with me instead of letting me know that she was not interested.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer