Godfather's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godfather's Pizza Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Fairmont, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Fairmont, MN).

Interview

My father knew the owner so there was not many questions if any at all because she knew if I messed up there she would contact my father and id get in trouble

Interview Questions

• Are you going to make it on time   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty laid back. I was interviewed by someone who later became one of the best bosses I ever had. It was really easy to get an interview. Pizza places are always in need of help. You can pretty much choose your hours, which is really helpful if you have school or a second job that you also have to get to. They tend to start you off with minimum wage or a little above if you have some experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Springfield, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Lots of illegal questions. Pretty sure the manager was either high or drunk at the time, and made me feel really uncomfortable. He tried really hard to seem cool rather than acting in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was super laid back. Two step process. Interview with HR and then with two higher people. It was a real casual conversation about what you can bring to the table, but also about how to apply what you've done to the current situation. Definitely an interview that will help boost confidence.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to contribute, and how quickly will that impact take place   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza.

Interview

The hiring process was not fulfilled. They did not take time to review the applicants and they rushed into decision. They did not explain the full extend of the job requirement.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windom, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Windom, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

It was quiet easy. Just simple questions like, do you go to church and can you read charts well. I also didn't wait very long. The manager was very understanding at first, and is also very good at explaining questions. A big plus is if you don't have many facial piercings and dyed hair. Like, a nose piercing is good, but not a lot of other ones.

Interview Questions

• What are your grades like? Have you ever failed a class?   1 Answer

Pizza Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza.

Interview

She asked me basic questions

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Riverside, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

Told the lady I was interested in the job so we scheduled and interview. The interview was very informal, about 5 questions and I had the job. The interview actually took place in the dining area and lasted no more than ten minutes. My fellow employees later told me that I was the one of the only interviews that they had seen.

Interview Questions

• How long I planned on working there if I got the job   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza (Lincoln, NE) in June 2013.

Interview

It was actually not that bad of a interview. basically if you have experience in the field you will most likely get the job. The guy i did the interview with was nice and had many years of experience. thanks to my experience in the filed i was able to get the job and the fact that they needed someone was also a big factor as to why i got the job.

Negotiation

I got an extra .25 for my past experience in pizza!

Head of Department Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Godfather's Pizza in April 2012.

Interview

boring questions with boring people

Interview Questions

not worth the salary they offered