Godfrey Phillips India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Godfrey Phillips India

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in March 2011.

Interview

Simple interview with HR & then with President. HR will discuss about your past experience & will ask Family questions. Also will ask about salary expectation. President will ask same questions not framed but usual questions about carrier

Interview Questions

• Family & focus on previous Experience   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

HR interview : Basic questions about previous company, salary expectations, justification for salary expectation, followed by technical interview. Technical interview conducted by Vice President of Research and Development. Salary negotiation took place for a long time. I was asked to leave and they said they would be contacting me within a couple of days. Actually the company came back to me after three months for a second round of interview where one more round of negotiation of salary was done and after mutual agreement HR asked me join from 25th August 2008.

Interview Questions

• Questions on hands on experience on GC, Mass Spectroscopy, HPLC and smoking machines. Further to this reasons for leaving previous job was asked and an assurance was taken not to hop jobs very frequently. Report writing skills were asked since a huge number of reports have to be made based on analytical and sensory evaluation of new products launched in the market.   1 Answer

Field Executive/Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Preparing for your interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Know the requirements for the position

Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours. Visit the department site to get valuable information on its mandate, services and structure: gov.yk.ca/depts/.

Refresh yourself on your experiences and work history

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Prepare for specific questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process is not that difficult to crack. It starts with one written test followed by two face to face interviews. There are no behavioural rounds during interview. It is mainly focused on your previous job and your new role. Also some situational questions are asked and how will you react to same when on field.

Interview Questions

• What do know about merchandising? How will you apply same for tobacco products when there are restrictions from Govt bodies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the position applied has same fixed salary for everyone

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India.

Interview

Good will ask you about ur previous job.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India in April 2012.

Interview

The process went on about the description of job responsibilities and process of achievement in the profession. Mentioning about the competitors was also done. My competencies were tested in mathematical, analytical and logical skills. Shot with perfect questions without any confusion. Few questions were about regional demography. The interview process was developed as such, easy to find the exact competent employee for them. kudos!

Interview Questions

• what percentage of profit is earned by a company, when it announces a discount sale of " Buy 5, Get 3 free"   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhulian (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (Dhulian (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Just ask my name ... Do I know about the product,,, that all

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (New Delhi (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

- Interactive process
     - Both professional & personal question asked.
     - Questions were coming non stop from Interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How many types of Sampling Techniques?   1 Answer

Negotiation

its fixed for the fresher.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was based on my academics, past experience, IQ Also I was given a case of Marketing of handling situation when your boss is out of town and you need to perform his tasks for few days.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godfrey Phillips India (New Delhi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The hiring and the interview process was simple and easy. I had sent in a resume which got selected and I was called for an interview. The interview was average and I did well in the interview and got selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as such.