Gold Key PHR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 26, 2016

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold Key PHR

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gold Key PHR in November 2016.

Interview

Very personal interviews asking questions about experience and personalities. Lots of numbers and questions about P&L. Inventory control and calculations and how to figure out costs. Very big on personal and team development, put your aces in places and set your self up for success

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Know what you want from day one so you are on same page.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gold Key PHR (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

They called me and I met with the recruiter. I interviewed and was called to have a second interview. I took a skills test for computer knowledge (Microsoft).
    Two interviews after with different managers.
    Was called again to meet with the recruiter and they made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Discuss how you would handle (several questions).
      Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gold Key PHR.

Interview

Applied online and then received a phone interview. That was followed by two separate in person, group interviews with 2 other people. Questions ranged from the mundane to the technical side of things.

Interview Questions

• None really, just usual stuff.   1 Answer

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gold Key PHR (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

After working as a store manger for about 5 years, i was hoping to start working as engineer, i start searching on the web until i found that position as a maintenance engineer, it wasn't exactly what i was looking for but i still applied for it as a start.
    i had to go through an interview at there human resources office and then they send me into a second interview with the hotel chief engineer, both of them went fine and then i attended an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous hospitality experience?   1 Answer