Gold's Gym Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gold's Gym

2.1

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (West Covina, CA).

Interview

Sat in a small room and interviewed with the General Manager. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. They just went over basic interview questions and filled me in on the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2020.

Interview

One thing to know is it takes about 2 weeks to get a call, so if you’re expecting to get a call the day after you apply it won’t happen. It’s not a bad thing, just be patient!! The GM was very knowledgeable and nice. They want to help you be the best. Personal training starts with being able to sell yourself and build a business. Don’t be discouraged by that!!! I was at first but In order to train clients and share your expertise you have to give clients a reason to come to you and to know you. They want to know why you want to work for them and if you’re coachable. No one wants someone stuck in their ways. Be confident in yourself! I wasn’t offered a position because it would’ve been a temporary position due to a move however it was a great experience. I can’t wait to work for Gold’s gym in the future.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Fullerton, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a fun short interview that happened since it was a promotion. I knew management from the start so it wasn't difficult to interview. The process didnt take long for me since i was with the company before for 2 years.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2019.

Interview

It was slow and unprofessional, they called me two weeks after applying, interviewed me, phone interviewed me and then I never heard from them again, even after calling back multiple times and visiting the gym in person

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (San Antonio, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of values and what attitude and hard work you can add to the team. Also how you are interacting with customers and how you could redirect them to achieve their goals if you were already knowledgeable about health and fitness. The hiring process took about a 1-2 weeks after completing the necessary paperwork and processing.

Interview Questions

• If you had a misunderstanding with a fellow staff member or client how would you progress and handle the situation   2 Answers

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Austin, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

easy going straight forward, one on one with the person who will hire you you speak to them at a desk and talk about your strengths and weaknesses and be sure know about golds gym history and say fitness is your passion .

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Woodinville, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Easy, fun, show that your motivated! Research the website and show you know some background on the company. Athletes are wanted and people with a strong physical fitness background. Work ethic is the number 1 trait!

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Washington, DC) in September 2018.

Interview

Awesome interview. I interviewed with both the General manager and assistant general manager. There were very clear about expectations. They asked about .y motivations to become a trainer. Very warm interview process. Waiting on confirmation from HR.

Interview Questions

• Is this long term or something you would just like to do on the side?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Very straightforward and only lasted about 15 minutes. They ask you about your experience in fitness and why health is important to you. They ask you if you have ever worked in similar jobs. Friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you have ever worked in similar jobs. Friendly and laid back.   1 Answer

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Got called in for a group interview which was pretty easy if you are comfortable around big groups of people. The interview was quick and I got a call back to interview with the GM in 3 days.