Gold's Gym Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 241 of over 241 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Gold's Gym

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

It was a very easy and straight forward and to the point process. There was a phone interview and then also an in-person interview in the gym with the general manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted the job; What qualifications I had; My availability
    Answer Question

Gold's Gym

Application

I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

Interview was easy. Just be yourself and be ready to answer “what if” “what would you do” questions. Be confident and direct with your answers. They are looking to hire leaders and people who can stand on their own in case of emergency.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your the only one at the front desk and notice someone fell off the treadmill? How would you handle this situation?

Gold's Gym

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

Easy as quick. Not a crazy hard job to get. They basically want you to show up and be nice. Fun work environment depending on gym location. Would recommend for a college student looking for a payment time job and free gym membership.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gold's Gym

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

Manager forgot about interview; very unprofessional and unprepared. As a higher up in the chain of command, it's important to set a great example. There is definitely some improvement that needs to be done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gold's Gym

Application

I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

Laid back. Very informal. If you are a trainer and know what to do. It should be very simple. Be honest and answer questions to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Gold's Gym

Application

I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

Fue tranquilo y con calma la verdad fue normal y todo súper tranquilo la verdad acepte y fue bueno lo único malo era el aroma del que me entrevistó de hay en fuera todo bien

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia Que buscaba Y que pensaba

Gold's Gym

Application

I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

It was fun. Most questions were to get to know me as a trainer. I met with the fitness manger and also the general manager. Then I had to be shadowed by another trainer to showcase my training ability.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the fitness industry in 5 years?

Gold's Gym

Application

I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

It was an amazing expreience. I never thought that I would ever go through such an enriching experience. It changed my life. It was an amazing expreience. I never thought that I would ever go through such an enriching experience. It changed my life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Very laid back and comfortable, they took the time to get to know me as a human before asking all of the other more job related questions. Probably one of the best experiences i’ve had in an interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gold's Gym

Application

I interviewed at Gold's Gym

Interview

very unorganised and lack of focused questions. The interviewer had not prepared questions. The interview lasted 20 mins and the interview was conducted by the managing director. The staff were very friendly and courtious.

Interview Questions
  • how many years of experience do you have?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 241 Interviews

Gold's Gym Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gold's Gym as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.12 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Fitness Consultant and Front Desk Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Personal Trainer and Kids Club Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gold's Gym takes an average of 13 days when considering 245 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Personal Trainer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Fitness Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gold's Gym according to 245 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 34.44%