Gold's Gym Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.1

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (College Station, TX).

Interview

the interview was brief and relaxed. Met some of the people who worked there and everyone was extremely friendly. working at This gold's location was a lot of fun and great college part time job

Interview Questions

• How often do you workout, do you have an interest in having a healthy lifestyle?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morehead City, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Morehead City, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Very simple application and overview of your current certifications. There was an area on the test to see how well you are in math without using a calculator.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with a variety of client situations (age, injury, etc)?   Answer Question

Fitness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in and ask for an application, filled it out and got an interview on the spot. Interview was pretty easy. They ask you all the simple questions you would be asked at any other interview.

Desk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gold's Gym.

Interview

I was informed by a friend that they were in need of employees. He mentioned my name to the manager, so when I applied for the position, I was contacted immediately. I came in for an interview, which was basically just a character assessment. Two days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you have any experience working in guest services/ a gym?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gold's Gym.

Interview

Easy, just express yourself. Be passionate and show a desire to work hard. Also be VERY friendly, that is a must. They dont ask much because they know they dont expect much for this position. Just give them the idea that you will work hard and will put in the hours. Thats all they care to hear.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Golds? (Have a Unique answer)   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Fullerton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I dressed like the employees in black pants and black polo, they asked me questions and said they would call me back in 2 weeks for a group interview and I never got a callback.

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gold's Gym.

Interview

Fitness Manager called me about a month after I applied. Went in for the interview and got hired on the spot. Overall process from when I was first called only took about two weeks.

Fitness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copperas Cove, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Copperas Cove, TX).

Interview

The interview was terrible. It started 15 minutes late, the General Manager who was conducting the interview answered the phone for one of his, "bros," in the middle of the interview, and I was asked questions that were not relevant at all to the job, like what my husband does for work and how much he makes. The whole interview was uncomfortable and seemed like he had just googled interview questions and was reading off a list.

Interview Questions

• How many calories are in a pound of fat?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gold's Gym (Boise, ID) in February 2017.

Interview

The woman who interviewed me seemed to be nice. I did not enjoy the fact that the interview itself took place in the area in which kids are placed when their parents are working out, AKA the Kid Barn. This seemed to be unprofessional since the actual main office seemed to not be in use.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gold's Gym.

Interview

applied in person on their computers, within 2 weeks received a call for an interview. Interview was with general manager. Having prior gym experience, they asked what my previous position was like, what i loved about fitness, etc. Offered me position in person and loved my job there.

Interview Questions

• What makes you passionate about this industry?   1 Answer