Golden LivingCenters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Golden LivingCenters

2.3

Social Services Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

Went through 2 interviews, first with E.D.I.T. and DON, second with ED.
    About 10 days between applying and getting interview, a week after initial contact I attended the first interview, 6 dsys later I had the second.

Interview Questions

• explain your background, skills, and knowledge of the responsibilities of the position?   1 Answer
    • how do you handle ethical issues when they arise, give an example from your firsthand experience.   1 Answer
    • explain what you expect an average day to be like in this position.   1 Answer
    • what are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Former Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Napa, CA).

Interview

Very straight forward and he is giving his opinion too. Very Honest, knowledgeable to the position, asking question about your background and culture if you grow up outside the country.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Norwood, MA).

Interview

Recruited from another job. I was working as a new nurse when our nursing home had to close. The persons at Norwoods Golden Living came and offered everyone $25 dollars to start.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a family members compliant   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters.

Interview

The interviewer was punctual and professional. Did not ask to see my certificate, but I assumed it was because they could validate it online. It was short, to the point and very "cut and dry".

CNA Interview

Interview

the interviewer was very knowledgable, supportive and makes you very comfortable. They train you as much as you need, if you're still not comfortable they can offer more training. I liked working at the place and all the staff

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you had a patient that was combative?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Fort Smith, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

The job is posted on company website. The HR company calls for interview. The first question was "What do you know about the company". They already had some one else in mind. They said this interview was "formality".

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Tupelo, MS).

Interview

short and sweet will pretty much want to make sure you know the basics. They want to know if you have experience with geriatric care and operating the lifts. Show you around the place to catch the atmosphere.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

It was brief but back then the manager was very professional and kind.Back then everyone was trying to help each other and after I got done with the whole interview process everything was nice and it went very smooth

Anonymous Employee in Malden, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Malden, MA).

Interview

The interview was thoroughly done, and I felt good about it. I was me by two professional staff members who were very clear on what they needed and exspected.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in this feild   1 Answer

Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oneonta, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Oneonta, AL).

Interview

Filled out application, was called for interview approx 2 weeks later, had two interviews. One with ED and one with the ADON. I had no idea at the time it was a waste of time and just a formality. They already knew who they were hiring before job was posted.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer this company that we are currently lacking?   Answer Question