Golden LivingCenters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Richmond, IN) in February 2009.

Interview

Phoned company for interview gave drug test . CAlled back in two days for job offer

Admissions Interview

Interview

I received my call to schedule a telephone interview, and the same lady that scheduled the interview called back at the designated time instead of just talking while we was on the phone scheduling

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you would be a good fit for golden living?   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Interesting that I was interviewed in person for this particular position - Business Office Manager, probably almost 2 months ago. The interview of course went well, interviewers were polite, understanding, and patience. The position, however, was given to "a more qualified candidate". Only part that interest me is that this is the very same position, at the very same location. Did they selected the wrong candidate? Would be nice to get a follow up call as they promised. All in all, thanks for the hope and opportunity.

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Camp Hill, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the Administrator who really did not know what questions to ask me that pertained to the business office. First outlook for the business office should be collections of outstanding accounts receivables.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Fort Smith, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a two part interview. I submitted my portfolio and talked about my work experience. They asked questions about what software I was experienced using. All in all it was very professional, and went very smoothly.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very professional. Phone and then in person. You then have to do series of online tests to prove you are able to perform the clerical tasks needed that require Microsoft Office.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to make sure I was qualified, i.e. Experienced with Microsoft Office.   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied to work for their pharmacy Alixa RX in Pittsburgh. Long story short, when I showed up for a face to face interview, they acted VERY strangely (Im, African American). They offered me a menial position instead of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• You have been doing data entry for awhile haven't you?   1 Answer

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (South Fort Smith, AR) in March 2012.

Interview

A face to face interview with 2 people at Golden Living with the department head and a senior member of the legal department. We met in the department head's office and the interview was about an hour long. Both ladies were extremely nice and the interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

• It was a true basic interview, what are your flaws, how well do you work on your own or with a team etc...   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Fort Smith, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

The job is posted on company website. The HR company calls for interview. The first question was "What do you know about the company". They already had some one else in mind. They said this interview was "formality".

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden LivingCenters (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

not difficult, called in with executive director, and DON and ADON. Multiple Professional questions with situational questions. Also the worst experience with a co-worker, and with a patient, and how did I handle it. Also how comfortable are you with dealing with family members. Where do you want to be in five years?

Interview Questions

• Why do you like working with the elderly?   1 Answer