GoldenSource Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.9

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I got an initial call from HR, who asked me to describe my experience in more detail. I then met with the head of the services group, who described the position to me, explained some of the details (travel expectations, current projects, etc). Based on my experience, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

I'd heard that the company had been laying people off, so i was concerned about long-term job security.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two technical one manager one hr round sometimes multiple phone call interviews.
    Medical test to confirm employment. Salary negotiation done and offer rolled out. Ref feral through friend. Overall process is ok in terms of number of rounds and actual time taken for reverts and providing updates on status of process.

Interview Questions

• Core java basics understanding and functional understanding. Depending on specific project requirements spring hibernate questions asked based on specific requirements   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation.

Interview

I got call from HR regarding interview. Initially,there were two tests aptitude test and SQL test.
    1. Aptitude Test- 25 question- 1 hour --> Questions are of Immediate level consisting of topics like Probabilty, time and speed, problems on numbers, series(5 to 6 quesn), percentage,data interpretation,etc.

2. SQL Test - 20 Question - 30 mins --> The questions are from Exam 1z0-051(Oracle 11g) dumps. Be thorough with this dumps.

Result is announced on the basis of both test.

Interview Questions

• Series problem:1) What is wrong number with this series: 4,6,8,9,10,11,12   3 Answers
    • Series problem:3) What is wrong number with this series: 380,188,92,48,20,8,2   1 Answer

Service Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (Andheri East (India)).

Interview

4 Rounds in Total.
    1). Aptitude Test which will take about 45 mins - 1hr.
    2). Speak in front of a Judge and all the other Applicants (net of those who get eliminated in the 1st Round) about any Topic of Your choice.
    3). HR-1: A 1-1 Interview with a Person from the HR Team. He/She will explain the Job Profile and clarify all the Queries that the Applicant might have.
    4). HR-2: Similar to 3rd Round but can be Technical as well as Personal. Evaluation of Likes and Dislikes of the Applicant in relation to the Core Subjects related to the Work Profile will be thoroughly done.

Note: Each Round is an Elimination Round.

Java Pl SQL Dev Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation.

Interview

Apti
    Java
    Sql tests
    Then interview on java and sql
    Sql interview is dammn difficult
    Be prepared for very difficult interview here even the hr interview is technical they asked me everything from data warehouse,etl,hadoop etc

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

face to face interview ,
    2 or 3 technical round
    1 manager round
    1 or 2 hr rounds
    ask some functional knowledge
    Mostly Finance/ banking domain candidates are prefered

capital market,
    investment marketing

certification added advantge

Negotiation

np

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First their will be apti then technical apti from sql & java. aftrer ur selection in apti their will be hr round and finally technical round on java.The process is very hectic and it took full day for a complete process. As per the salary the company is good.Also the environment and people working their are good.

Interview Questions

• 1. rate yourself in java.
      2.objects of java.lang.objects
      3.how to create and destroy objects
      4.memories in java.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (Andheri East (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Three rounds..1st is Basic java questions. 2nd is related to your last project an dimplemntations. 3rd is HR round. All the questions are pretty straight forward. But the issue was with stability. with count of 250 heads , company fired 40 clooeagues at a time. So no job security.

Interview Questions

• how to implemet compare function without using default compare method.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoldenSource Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through online.first round was aptitude test(Quantitative) there was 25 questions.then second was technical test java + sql . third is technical f2f and hr was final.and the interview experience was good.

Mid Level Employee Interview

Interview

Average questions were asked during interview. All the question were generally on the past company, projects and skill sets. First round was telephonic. Second was technical. Third was managerial and fourth was HR round. Basically interview process is normal and you can crack it if you possess fundamental knowledge regarding the domain.