Goldenwest Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldenwest Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldenwest Credit Union (Ogden, UT).

Interview

The interview process was interesting. They had it set up like speed dating. There were 6 people interviewing and we got 5 mins each with them. Each interviewer would ask a different question. Now they do not do interview this way at Goldenwest Credit Union anymore. Now the manager of the hiring department will interview 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wearing what you are wearing?
      What are 5 things you can do with a pencil?
      Where did you previously work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldenwest Credit Union (Ogden, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 1 day of sending in my information. The HR person was really nice and answered a lot of my questions. I think they were interviewing me over the phone to make sure I was really interested in the job. They had a manager call me from the branch I would be working at. I met with that manager in person. They were asking a lot of questions about my work experience, and if I was comfortable selling stuff.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable selling stuff?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldenwest Credit Union (Logan, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy online application. I submitted it in and had an interview with two managers. We went into an office where they asked me a variety of questions based off of my personality and experience. The questions were sales based, problem solving based and team oriented.

Interview Questions

• How could tellering be a team activity?   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldenwest Credit Union (Provo, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

First phase after your resume will be a phone interview with an HR rep. This part of the process is mostly to see if you meet the minimum qualifications (know some math) and if you are outgoing. Next round interviews are in person at the branch you are applying for. This is a business dress interview, but is mostly about assessing your culture fit for the branch. If you have pertinent work experience (mostly in customer service, marketing, and sales) that is a bonus.

Interview Questions

• How long do you expect to stay with Goldenwest? How will you benefit company and how will company benefit you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting wage seemed concrete, but I later found out I was paid 50 cents more than another recent hire, so it might be flexible. Also negotiate on advancement opportunities and schedule.