KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Goldtooth Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Goldtooth

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldtooth

Goldtooth

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldtooth

Interview

2 steps interview, all managers were super friendly and approachable . Sadly I was ghosted after sending a polite email asking if the position was closed. Would have appreciated a quick sorry we wont be moving on with an offer message after having invested time in 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Usual questions about softwares/skills, nothing out of the ordinary
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldtooth (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2015

Interview

Very casual in a relaxed atmosphere. The interview took place in the office of the creative director. The interview was with three people, the creative director, the lead animator and another associate on a senior level. Everyone was courteous and professional. Most of the questions were asked by the lead while the others paid close attention. They seemed like down to earth and knowledgeable people to work with and are patient with your answers. They seem to know what they are looking for in the people they hire and are looking for like minded people.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were directed at your skillset specifically. They would ask you about something they notice on your reel and ask you how you achieved that.
Be the first to find this interview helpful