Golency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golency

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golency (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was very brief and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" but that may be different for everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not difficult. Simply ask for what you want but keep in mind to be fair and work to meet each other somewhere in the middle.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golency (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I saw an ad in the newspaper for a coin company looking for telesales. I was always interested in precious metals so I sent in my CV, got a call within a few days asking me to come in for an interview. The interview process was a bit long, there were three interviews before I got hired and there was still a probationary time where we were trained. However besides that it was smooth sailing, the company gives many possibilities to be promoted if you work hard.

Interview Questions

• We were giving a test base on the precious metal market and history. The paper has many strange questions to be honest.   Answer Question