Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

there was a panel of 4 interviewers, they asked me two questions each. mostly situational questions about previous experiences. it was a very non-intimidating interview experience. the panel was nice and direct to the point. they asked follow-up questions.

Interview Questions

• the most significant accomplishment you have in your profession   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position via a posting on an internet job board that led back to the company website where I submitted an online application. A few days later I was contact by HR and asked to interview.

On the day of the interview I met with both the HR rep that contacted me and the HR Director, both where very nice and professional. I then met with the department director, also nice and professional, that I would be working with/for. The entire interview process took approximately 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question. The director I met with was more interested in problem solving skills due to the nature of the position, therefore, a lot of the questions centered around that attribute.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since the offer was exactly what I expected.