Goodgame Studios Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Goodgame Studios

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 171 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Germany)

Interview

I had an interview with two leads. Interview was of course in english and both leads were very nice. They gave off an atmosphere that was a friendly and professional. Interview was online.

Interview Questions
  • How many tickets do you think do you need to answer per day.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Italy
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Italy)

Interview

I’ve applied and received right away the email containing all information about the interview. The interview was quite friendly, although i havent received any news yet despite of what they told (that they would have sent me a feedback in max 1 week)

Interview Questions
  • Why did I chose to send an application
  • What a project coordinator should do in my opinion to be considered a good pr. Coordinator
Application

Interview

Bogus interview to get work done by candidates during covid 19 situation. Initial round was screening by HR and had 2 rounds with product head and another product guy. Throughout the process they kept iterating they were very happy with me and the solutions i gave for their business problems. The next round was assignment where they asked me to provide solutions for their game, to play and identify 5 problem areas in their games and 5 feature suggestions for their live game. They wanted a rather polished solution. I was kind of skeptical then, that they were trying to get their work done by the candidates (believe me, I had read some reviews right here in glassdoor regarding the same) Still, I was seriously considering the role so decided to give it my best shot. Now comes the worst part, i was ghosted out for full 2 months. Yes, for 2 full months i kept sending followup mails, and they chose to completely ignore me. I figured out, i had wasted my time and moved on. Later one fine day, they mail be back telling they liked my solutions, but they are not moving forward. They are not hiring for the specific role it seems. I come from a strong gaming background, so companies like this aren't new to me who use interview candidiates for ideas and for getting work done free of cost. So if you do not want to go through this trauma and waste of time, stay away from these people.

Interview Questions
  • Identify 5 core problems with two of our games
  • give 5 feature suggestions for 2 of our games and which metric they would improve
  • how would you plot road map for these features and rescource allocation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Jul 2020

Interview

Plan to get CHEAP WORK out of candidates. HR will contact you and have a round.Post that he will ask you to submit an assignment within a week. Then they wont respond for months. ITS A SCAM. This is done to get cheap work from candidates during Covid situation.

Interview Questions
Goodgame Studios
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Jun 2020

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one with was with a person from HR, only on voice, to get to know me a bit better, and the second, a bit longer and with camera, with the Design Lead, to get to know my professional profile.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about myself and about F2P games, as well as what I knew about monetization, developing mobile games, etc. Also about my previous experience in game development.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in May 2020

Interview

Its a Scam, dont fall for it. The HR called me and had a nice conversation for 20 minutes on phone. Post that, he gave an assignment to design UI for 5 new features for the game. It took me a week to detail out everything and send. Since then, I have sent 5 mails to the HR, but he didnt bother to respond to me. During Covid situation, Goodgame studio is using Candidate to get their job done. Please dont fall for their sweet words. If you dont want to hire, please send a note back giving the proper reason of rejection.

Interview Questions
Goodgame Studios
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Feb 2020

Interview

Ho mandato la mia application online e ho ottenuto un colloquio. Il colloquio è avvenuto con due responsabili delle risorse umane molto disponibili e gentili che hanno saputo mettermi subito a mio agio

Interview Questions
Goodgame Studios
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Jan 2020

Interview

1. Hiring manager called me and had an initial discussion. 2. She then sent me an extensive assignment to solve some of their problems. (It was their core gaming problems - around 4 of them.). I solved everything and mailed them on the said date. They said they will get back to me. But they never got back. Every time i send a mail, they said, they will get back to me. But even after 3 months, for every mail they kept giving the same response. It looks like, they were getting solutions for their real problems solved by interview candidates, and never got back to them. It was very disappointing to know that they just took solutions from me and never even had courtesy to respond back to me. In their careers page they boast about getting back to candidates with their response, but this was my experience. I deserved some closure at least.

Interview Questions
Goodgame Studios
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Nov 2019

Interview

Es war ein Skype-Interview mit der HR-Dame und einem Herren aus der Abteilung. Von Beginn an war der Vibe sehr komisch. Die Dame war nett und der Herr hat die ganze Zeit skeptisch geguckt. Vermutlich hat er meinen Lebenslauf zum ersten mal gelesen. Er hing mit den Augen am Blatt. Es wurden von der Dame normale Fragen gestellt zum Lebenslauf. "Du hast 2 Monate an der Uni studiert?" Äh nein, ich habe 1.5 Jahre an der Uni studiert, aber ich habe 2 Monate als Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft dort gearbeitet. Danach habe ich keine hohen Erwartungen mehr gehabt. Bitte les doch meinen Lebenslauf durch. Danach wurde ich zu einer Position im Lebenslauf gefragt. Es wurde ziemlich harsch nachgefragt, obwohl offensichtlich ist, dass die Position nicht viel mit Zahlen zu tun hat. "Welche Tools hast du dort benutzt/Bitte erklär ausführlicher von der Position." Daraufhin wollte ich das Interview abbrechen und hab meinen Unmut auch gezeigt. Hier hat der Herr zum ersten Mal ein Lebenszeichen von sich gegeben. Business as usual haben wir das Interview beendet mit 2 weiteren Fragen. Dabei habe ich dann auch zum Ausdruck gebracht, dass ich von dem Unternehmen und dem Geschäftsmodell nicht viel Positives mehr denke. Ich hatte wirklich keine Lust mehr. Letztendlich hat es einfach nicht gepasst von beiden Seiten.

Interview Questions
  • Motivation für Good Games? Welche KPIs sind nützlich?
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Sydney) in Jul 2019

Interview

One shot interview. First, I attended 40 mins Skype meeting with 2 interviewers followed by a customer service task (had to submit that to the interviewers within the 30 min limit). Questions range from typical background checks to in-depth questions related to the role. Got offered a role after 2 days. I would say this is fastest hiring I have ever experienced and my experience with this interview was very positive as well.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 171