- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Germany - All Cities
- - Hamburg
- - Hamburg, Germany Area
- - Schleswig-Holstein
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Goodgame Studios
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodgame Studios
- Client Developer (8)
- Backend Developer (7)
- Game Client Developer (6)
- UI Designer (6)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Product Manager (3)
- Community Manager (3)
- Kundendienstmitarbeiter (3)
- Vertriebsmanager (3)
- Senior Backend Developer (2)
- Game Balancer (2)
- Game Developer (2)
- Spieleentwickler (2)
- Data Scientist (2)
- 3D Artist (2)
- Junior Customer Service Representative (2)
- Junior Data Analyst (2)
- Concept Artist (2)
- Backend-Entwickler (2)
- Community-Manager (2)
- QA (2)
- Designer (2)
- Frontend Developer (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Senior Game Designer (2)
- QA Technician (2)
- Sachbearbeiter Personalwesen (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- PHP Backend Developer (1)
- Function Technician (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Germany)
I had an interview with two leads. Interview was of course in english and both leads were very nice. They gave off an atmosphere that was a friendly and professional. Interview was online.
- How many tickets do you think do you need to answer per day.
I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Italy)
I’ve applied and received right away the email containing all information about the interview. The interview was quite friendly, although i havent received any news yet despite of what they told (that they would have sent me a feedback in max 1 week)
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg)
Bogus interview to get work done by candidates during covid 19 situation. Initial round was screening by HR and had 2 rounds with product head and another product guy. Throughout the process they kept iterating they were very happy with me and the solutions i gave for their business problems. The next round was assignment where they asked me to provide solutions for their game, to play and identify 5 problem areas in their games and 5 feature suggestions for their live game. They wanted a rather polished solution. I was kind of skeptical then, that they were trying to get their work done by the candidates (believe me, I had read some reviews right here in glassdoor regarding the same) Still, I was seriously considering the role so decided to give it my best shot. Now comes the worst part, i was ghosted out for full 2 months. Yes, for 2 full months i kept sending followup mails, and they chose to completely ignore me. I figured out, i had wasted my time and moved on. Later one fine day, they mail be back telling they liked my solutions, but they are not moving forward. They are not hiring for the specific role it seems. I come from a strong gaming background, so companies like this aren't new to me who use interview candidiates for ideas and for getting work done free of cost. So if you do not want to go through this trauma and waste of time, stay away from these people.
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Jul 2020
Plan to get CHEAP WORK out of candidates. HR will contact you and have a round.Post that he will ask you to submit an assignment within a week. Then they wont respond for months. ITS A SCAM. This is done to get cheap work from candidates during Covid situation.
- Roadmap with 5 features, with details.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Jun 2020
I had two interviews. The first one with was with a person from HR, only on voice, to get to know me a bit better, and the second, a bit longer and with camera, with the Design Lead, to get to know my professional profile.
- They asked me about myself and about F2P games, as well as what I knew about monetization, developing mobile games, etc. Also about my previous experience in game development.
I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in May 2020
Its a Scam, dont fall for it. The HR called me and had a nice conversation for 20 minutes on phone. Post that, he gave an assignment to design UI for 5 new features for the game. It took me a week to detail out everything and send. Since then, I have sent 5 mails to the HR, but he didnt bother to respond to me. During Covid situation, Goodgame studio is using Candidate to get their job done. Please dont fall for their sweet words. If you dont want to hire, please send a note back giving the proper reason of rejection.
- Design UI for 5 new features.
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Feb 2020
Ho mandato la mia application online e ho ottenuto un colloquio. Il colloquio è avvenuto con due responsabili delle risorse umane molto disponibili e gentili che hanno saputo mettermi subito a mio agio
- Cosa pensi di partire nel team
I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Jan 2020
1. Hiring manager called me and had an initial discussion. 2. She then sent me an extensive assignment to solve some of their problems. (It was their core gaming problems - around 4 of them.). I solved everything and mailed them on the said date. They said they will get back to me. But they never got back. Every time i send a mail, they said, they will get back to me. But even after 3 months, for every mail they kept giving the same response. It looks like, they were getting solutions for their real problems solved by interview candidates, and never got back to them. It was very disappointing to know that they just took solutions from me and never even had courtesy to respond back to me. In their careers page they boast about getting back to candidates with their response, but this was my experience. I deserved some closure at least.
- 1. Model and Design a simple AI for a tower defence game.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) in Nov 2019
Es war ein Skype-Interview mit der HR-Dame und einem Herren aus der Abteilung. Von Beginn an war der Vibe sehr komisch. Die Dame war nett und der Herr hat die ganze Zeit skeptisch geguckt. Vermutlich hat er meinen Lebenslauf zum ersten mal gelesen. Er hing mit den Augen am Blatt. Es wurden von der Dame normale Fragen gestellt zum Lebenslauf. "Du hast 2 Monate an der Uni studiert?" Äh nein, ich habe 1.5 Jahre an der Uni studiert, aber ich habe 2 Monate als Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft dort gearbeitet. Danach habe ich keine hohen Erwartungen mehr gehabt. Bitte les doch meinen Lebenslauf durch. Danach wurde ich zu einer Position im Lebenslauf gefragt. Es wurde ziemlich harsch nachgefragt, obwohl offensichtlich ist, dass die Position nicht viel mit Zahlen zu tun hat. "Welche Tools hast du dort benutzt/Bitte erklär ausführlicher von der Position." Daraufhin wollte ich das Interview abbrechen und hab meinen Unmut auch gezeigt. Hier hat der Herr zum ersten Mal ein Lebenszeichen von sich gegeben. Business as usual haben wir das Interview beendet mit 2 weiteren Fragen. Dabei habe ich dann auch zum Ausdruck gebracht, dass ich von dem Unternehmen und dem Geschäftsmodell nicht viel Positives mehr denke. Ich hatte wirklich keine Lust mehr. Letztendlich hat es einfach nicht gepasst von beiden Seiten.
- Motivation für Good Games? Welche KPIs sind nützlich?
I applied online. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Sydney) in Jul 2019
One shot interview. First, I attended 40 mins Skype meeting with 2 interviewers followed by a customer service task (had to submit that to the interviewers within the 30 min limit). Questions range from typical background checks to in-depth questions related to the role. Got offered a role after 2 days. I would say this is fastest hiring I have ever experienced and my experience with this interview was very positive as well.
- Tell me about yourself
- How does the goodgames' business model work?
- What language/s are you comfortable to speak at a business level?
- What do you think of a repetitive task?
- How do you work with a little bit difficult customer