Goodman Masson Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodman Masson

Goodman Masson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Goodman Masson in Jan 2021

Interview

3 stage, very conversational - just a great opportunity for them to get to know you and vs versa. There was a skills and personality test in the middle which was a little challenging because it is timed but on the whole the process was highly professional and not demanding.

Interview Questions
  • Please discuss your longterm ambitions?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Brief phone call with internal recruitment then invited to meet with her personally and to meet a senior consultant for the desk position available. They asked the typical questions about competency and why Goodman Masson so know your knowledge on the market. They chose someone with more calling experience so if you have any experience make sure to highlight this!

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have which would benefit you in recruitment?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

thorough but challenging, I met with my manager and then the director of the team both very positive interview processes friendly but challenging as well. I then met with a director of the wider business which challenged my industry and recruitment knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Definitely very thorough. I went to the London office on three different occasions to meet with 5 different people. They were growing/ expanding the technology recruitment side. The internal recruiter at GM was extremely helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was a very light, open and honest experience; I was referred by a contact that I know and after a phone interview, I was invited into their offices in London. I was set to meet two Managers at different points. They were both quite friendly and wanted a warm and honest conversation about what I believed recruitment was and what I thought the job entailed. They wanted to know more about me and had clearly looked through my CV before considering me for my role. It was quite easy to answer the questions as long as you have thoroughly researched the role and the company itself. Unfortunately, they decided to employ another candidate based on their academic experience. But from what I saw, it was a very hard-working company that was both inviting and clearly valued their jobs and the recruitment industry.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to go into recruitment?

Goodman Masson

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson in Nov 2018

Interview

4 interviews, 2 tests online. Met 4 different people in the space of a month. The last interviewer was the scariest and he was difficult tread but the HR was really nice and helped prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goodman Masson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodman Masson

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview that I believed to go well and was told by the interviewer they wanted me to meet the marketing director but he was out of office. It was then discussed I was to come back and they would arrange someone to get in touch. A week passed with nothing, I emailed to thank for meeting me and asking about coming back in. I received no response.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied for a role who Goodman Masson were recruiting for. I had a telephone conversation with the recruiter. The recruiter clearly didn't know about the technical aspects of this finance role e.g. key terminology. After preparing for the interview for days, for some reason on the day of the interview the recruiter decided to cancel. Of course, just like the majority of recruiters, they lied and said how the company were moving forward internally with the role (so original) and that they'd give me a shout if it came live. Sure enough, they never did. Pathetic time wasters.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied online then invited to a face to face interview, asked questions regarding the job, the company, the environment/culture. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes. Got a really positive response from them. They were really friendly and asked good questions that allowed me to express my strengths and why I would be good for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

the interview process was very quick, friendly and easy. the head of recruitment was very nice and made me really relaxed for the interview. Overall I would say that i had a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews