Grabhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grabhouse Interview Questions

Interviews at Grabhouse

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grabhouse.

Interview

Easy and flexible. The HR had structured the process well, so everyone knew at what stage what was to be expected. There was a phone interview first, followed by a one on one, followed by another phone round and then final negotiations.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grabhouse (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewer seemed to want a candidate with 5 years of sales experience even though its clearly mentioned in the JD that only one year is sufficient enough.
          Interviewer told me to wait in the room till I get the feedback from the HR team. I was expecting that there would be a second round or at least a confirmation that I hadn't received the job. Instead I was made to sit in the room for AN HOUR until one of the employees asked me why I was waiting, went to confirm with the interviewer and then came back saying that the interviewer is busy with a meeting and said I can go home. No reply on my application status, but obviously it means, I was rejected.
    One hour of my life wasted. Thank you, Grabhouse.

Interview Questions

• Grabhouse recently offer a service where house owners can list their house on to the site for 2k, and if no tenant is interested, their money will be refunded within 30 days.
      How can I convince a house owner to list his house on to Grabhouse when he he failed to get any tenants from Grabhouse previously, as well as Commonfloor, 99 acres etc. ? ( I am allowed to make up any stories to pitch the product)   1 Answer

Manual Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

There was one round when it was first scheduled, which was Technical round and firstly there was no Interviewer to whom it was scheduled. so other person took the interview. Even profile i have applied for the role is Manual test Engineer. Interviewer is asking irrelevant questions which was not suitable to the profile and even then i have answered most of them..

But Interviewer expectation was too high, with 4 yrs of experience they think you should know everything even how it works backend..

I think Interviewer should know before interviewing for which position they are hiriing and also should know what is black box testing.

HR and first Interviewer both told they will schedule for second round of Interview as second Interrviewer is not available. After 1 day I asked for the update, then HR is saying the position is not relevant to your profile.

If it is not relevant profile then why the Interview was conducted and also why these ppl said there will second round of interview.

First HR of this company should have some process, simply they reject the people even they are fit.

very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked on selenium and how the background process works in applications.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grabhouse (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was very tough, candidate should have sound knowledge of product. First round was like telephonic, then second round was problem statement then final with Technical Manager. Last was HR.

It is a startup company and employees are like 300. Their main office is Kormangala. They provide service like looking for a flat/house for rent without broker? Find apartments, paying guest(PG), house on rent without broker on Grabhouse!

Interview Questions

• Q- Given a stream of billion numbers find top 100 number at any instant of time in efficient way   1 Answer

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grabhouse (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

5 Panel members. 20 min. They question me on why do i want to join a start up. And they were also expecting that i should be taking up responsibilities and show interest in other works apart from UX and UI.

AZM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grabhouse (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Will be asked about your perspective to solve different kind of problems in terms of retail industries.and there will be many situational questions to check your stress taking ability and your calibre to work under process.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grabhouse (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Three rounds, stringent questions and filtering process with assignments requiring extensive mind mapping and brain storming. Assignment fullfilment required, further in depth analysis of current work position and position being applied for is intensively required.

Interview Questions

• Strategie a 5 step process plan for Business Expansion in the present market.   Answer Question