Graco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2017

3.1

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Graco (Rogers, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

The process took about two months. First I got a screening call from a recruiter. Then I got invited to an onsite interview with a department manager and future supervisor. It took about an hour and a half, where I had an opportunity to talk about my previous experience, projects I have been working on previously, my expectations and etc.
    I was not the only one they were interviewing to it took about two weeks untill I got a call back and got invited for a second interview with their HR manager, which was very similar to the first one. The difference was that this time they were talking more about the Graco, its values and the job type I will be doing. Within the next week I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle an unpleasant situation with my co-worker?
      What type of projects I was previously working on   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with 2 Electrical Engineers and Hiring manager since they were in need of Interns so there was no in person interview in the process. There were two interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Electrical Engineering as your subject?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Slow, very deliberate. They were not very clear with deadlines. The hiring process felt one-sided. I did not feel like I could or should reach out to the company for clarification about deadlines or statuses.

Model Shop Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview within two weeks of applying. Basic questions about current job and prior experience. This lead to an on site interview within a week after phone interview with department Director.
    Director seemed very unprepared for interview. She actually took a personal phone call on her cell during the interview. Current supervisor was moving to a different department but was not present for the interview to answer basic questions about the job. Made contact with supervisor later during the interview after I asked for a tour of the shop.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle two individuals who had a personal dislike for each other that was disrupting the workplace environment.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screening about 2 or 3 weeks after I applied online. Next was in person interview with 2 individuals. I left and got the call the next day with an offer.

Systems Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

This is for an Internship position. Phone interview with recruiter a month after applying. A week later I met with two managers individually to see if one of them is interested which took about two hours, one hour per person. Got called in for another interview a few days later to meet with one of the manager's team members. Interview took about two hours again, one hour per person. I was asked some questions that weren't really job related in the second interview. One of the team member sounded like they weren't as interested in hiring interns that were about to graduate. This made it awkward because I was about to graduate and i was compared to previous interns that didn't meet their expectations based on my class standing.

I'm not sure what was going on but it's best to say that i didn't get the offer. I did accept an offer elsewhere. I'm just disappointed that i wasted 4 hours of my time for these interview rounds when I was not going to get the offer. The recruiter didn't even get back to me on the time the recruiter said he/she would. The job description also did not match what the managers were looking for specifically. I would avoid applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun?
      Do you watch your school's basketball games?
      Why did you switch majors?
      Why should we hire you?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graco.

Interview

It was several hours long. I met with several different employees in different positions. We talked for about an hour each. The questions were all different depending on the interviewer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

An interview with HR followed by an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager took detailed notes on everything that I said in the interview. The questions were more job specific, rather than general questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time one of your projects failed or didn't go as expected   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Graco in December 2014.

Interview

On-site interview, and get an offer, there were 3 nice people in the interview. Interview was long but friendly talk. Try to prepare as much as possible. Overall it was a good interview.

Database Administration Oracle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Graco (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

One phone interview with recruiter. Two sets of onsite interviews, one with recruiter one with actually DBAs. The phone interview was basically a pre-screening to see if I was interested and qualified. The In person interview was more in depth about what I could do and why I wanted the position at all.