Grady Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grady Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

2.2

Technical Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Moderate. Basic interview questions and pretty straight forward. Interviewed around 10am and received a call back for the position later within the afternoon. In addition, the interview went by relatively quick. Interviewed with two managers and both asked their set of collective questions. Questions were based on being a team player.

Ultrasonographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was asked to scan and abdomen and pelvic ultrasound exam. I was then taken in the supervisors office and asked multiple questions about my history and experience in ultrasound.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview process but very worth it! It began as a phone screening to see if I was a good match for the hospital. They then called me in and asked me quite a few situational questions.

Phelbotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

The whole interview process was like 1 hour. The people that asked the questions tried to be intimidating , tellng me about how the news station is always at the hospital, and that how I need to be careful and that I cant be scared

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a confrontation with anyone at your job   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Interview

Quick and fast. I interviewed with the unit director, two CNAs and a charge nurse. The questions where straight forward. The interview was fast and I had a great time.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Hiring in pass was faster and easier they called you in and you sometimes started that day to work in the Busy ER mostly or any one of the ICU that were soo short staffed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult I found at Grady it was a great learning experience for me and all RN's   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

submit immunization records, online application, 2 state ID, go through a lecture and a test

Interview Questions

• very lengthy application process, staff not very friendly   Answer Question

Medical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I interned at Grady so it was easy for me to get in. I started working as soon the internship was over. I was interviewed by three managers. I enjoyed working there, but I did not see it as a place where I could grow and expand myself.

Interview Questions

• Why Grady?
      Where do you see yourself in a few years?
      What is your motivation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital in May 2010.

Interview

It was pretty basic. They really just wanted to know if you were breathing and if you had a clinical licensed that was needed for the job.

Negotiation

The initial offer was lousy and I argued for my credentials and experience. They came back with an offer that was considerably better