Graham Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graham Company

Bilingual Benefits Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Graham Company (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was asked to take a Wonderlic test prior to first interview and the day of my interview. On my first interview, I met with Human Resources Generalist, AVP of HR, and AVP of Employee benefits. I came in for a second interview with the VP of Employee Benefits. They were extremely professional and pleasant. They discussed the role and responsibilities thoroughly. While I conducted extensive research prior to the interview, I learned more of the amazing culture offered at The Graham Company. I can't remember the last time an interview was this thorough, professional, and pleasant. Other organizations can afford to learn a few things from The Graham Company.

Interview Questions

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Graham Company (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very in depth. It is a lengthy process where you need to meet with many company employees as well as see a psychologist and pass a drug test. While the process is a lot to handle, it's all very worth it after you get through it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were out of your comfort zone and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question