Graham Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graham Partners

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was over the phone. Had to know basic financial knowledge and answer simple behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky, they just want to make sure you have the right drive to work in the environment.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Partners (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone interviewers with the guys in charge of the intern program. Mostly behavior questions and getting to know you. Wanted to understand why you want to work in private equity.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Sq, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Graham Partners (Newtown Sq, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone call and they ask you very basic questions about your resume, history, why you want to work there
    On-site interview and a bunch of guys come in and ask you about why graham, what you hope to achieve while being an intern. They also ask what makes a good LBO candidate, what is your favorite portfolio company and why

Interview Questions

• Strengths
      Excel experience
      Why PE
      Why Graham
      What are our portfolio companies   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Graham Partners (Newtown Square, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

-Knew someone at the firm who passed along my resume
    -Held phone interview with leaders of the internship program
    -Meet and greet at the office with the different teams on the office

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What area of the firm do you think you would work best at?
      What makes you a good fit?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Partners (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I has a phone interview which was pretty casual. I was asked to simply go through my resume to give them more information about myself. I was then invited to come for an onsite interview. It was supposed to be three one-on-one interviews, but two of the people weren't there that day so I was told we would have to reschedule. I e-mailed them back about rescheduling and was told that the position had been filled.

Financial Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graham Partners (Newtown Square, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

For Graham Partners, it was a 30 minute interview with a partner. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable discussing my interests in Graham Partners and my qualifications. I believe the firm is highly selective in the candidate selection process, so only the best survived to the next round.