Grain D'or Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grain D'or

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grain D'or (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called in immediately upon submitting my application. An interview was conducted in the late afternoon by one of the acting managers. The interview was conducted at one of its larger stores in downtown San Francisco in the late afternoon. It was relatively quick with some basic questions. It was obvious that they were desperately seeking new people. I was offered the position by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider learning and working both the front and the kitchen position?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grain D'or (Cupertino, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

She asked me if i was familiar with cleaning, customer service, and being a cashier. Really nice manager named Devi. And the most outgoing easiest job interview, depending on your responses, you will most likely get the job right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• Where did I work before or currently?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just be honest, this job can work as "first-job" they mostly look for well oriented people and welling to work any time of the day. However, it is a great company to work for with great benefits depending on position. You don't grow a lot in this company but it is fun, easy, and chill at times to work here. Take the job you wont regret it. A lot of exercise I a sure you.