Grainger Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 544 of over 544 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Grainger (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Worst interviews I’ve ever experienced. The recruiter was wonderful and provided all the details about the position and company culture info. The list of interviewers for multiple interviews that were emailed to me were wrong. The names listed had incorrect titles and there were more interviewers than listed on the zoom meeting details. After the 3rd interview I really didn’t want to have the 4th interview (director level) but felt a bit obligated to; didn’t want to cancel. But honestly it was a waste of my time and I’m sure hers. She opened up the conversation by telling me that the company has no work life balance and I would be working so much. As you can imagine, it was overwhelming conversation and I’m glad I didn’t get the role but it has been several months and never received a notification stating “thanks but no thanks” rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Grainger?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grainger (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

A lot going to work for thanksgiving and other holidays A lot going to work for thanksgiving and other holiday A lot going to work for thanksgiving and other holidays

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grainger (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

A talent scout called and asked pertinent questions about the position I was applying. They were very personable. Then she provided my information to the Senior Director for which I would be working for and I had a second inter view.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grainger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grainger

Interview

Long as you prepare with information given to you it is great . Very easy . Not too long . Answer all questions descriptive. Know about call center metrics. You be great .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grainger (Waterloo, IA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Phone interview, then virtual interview. Very informative and pleasant experience. Went over position in great detail as well as outlined duties of the job. Also went over what to expect next.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

1st round- two 30 minute sessions with 4 interviewers total. Went over resume, answered basic interview questions. 2nd round- three 45 minute sessions with 3 different interviewers. Two of them were typical interviews, was was a business scenario case study.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a mistake, and how did you learn from it?

Grainger

Application

I interviewed at Grainger

Interview

All good not major issues wih the interviwer all good all good All good not major issues wih the interviwer all good all goodv All good not major issues wih the interviwer all good all good

Interview Questions
  • Previous Job Experience and present

Grainger

Application

I interviewed at Grainger

Interview

Positive experience. Met with members of the sales team. Interview took over 2 hours. Highly recommended. The interview was straight forward. The team provided a welcoming atmosphere. The company is also known for it’s collaborative environment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Grainger

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grainger

Interview

The interview was very detailed, great questions and very clear. The interviewers knew what the were asking and had a good understanding of what type of candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how you handled a difficult person or situation?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grainger (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

First round consist of technical interview and behavioral interview. Second round is system design interview and additional questions. Overall they are very nice and will guide you through problems when you get stuck in technical parts.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time your team members had a conflict and how you resolved it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 544 Interviews