Gray Television Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gray Television

Newscast Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gray Television (Madison, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Seemed to go well. Had a phone interview first. Then came to Madison for a formal interview. Got the job the next day. They even gave me money for moving expenses. Everything seemed happy and joyful. I felt like my career was moving in the right direction even though I only started at $12 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Could you start in 2 weeks if we helped with moving expenses?   1 Answer

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gray Television (Parkersburg, WV) in August 2011.

Interview

I spoke to the station manager on the phone briefly. He then asked me to come into the station. we spoke about my previous carrier. We dis discuss the position briefly but not into detail. He told me the position would be available in the next month. I never heard from him again.

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gray Television (Charlottesville, VA) in August 2009.

Interview

I submitted an application through the HR portion of the website. I was called within a week and went in for an interview with the Master Control Op Manager and the Senior Broadcast Engineer. The interview was fairly straightforward. I had no experience. I then had to come in for a working interview, which was fairly easy even though right away I could tell that the responsibilities for this position far outweighed the pay.

Interview Questions