Great Dane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Dane Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.5

Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Great Dane in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the team I would be working with. They were direct and conversational. They asked behavior based questions and wanted to know how I think and the skill set that I had. They were interested in what I brought to the table and what I hoped to gain from the experience.

Interview Questions

• How are you under pressure?   1 Answer

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Great Dane (Terre Haute, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with future boss and VP. I had worked with them in the past, so they had already met me in person and seen my work. They asked me about my previous work history, as well as my ability to relocate.

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Dane (Jonesboro, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

Very casual and detailed. They look for the strong communication skills in a salary level position. Show confidence and it goes a long way. Don't be hesitant to say how you really feel they are looking for honesty not cookie cutter answers.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe zero incidents are possible   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Great Dane.

Interview

Met the HR manager at a job fair for military veterans. After submitting my resume at the job fair, I received a call to interview 3 weeks later. I arrived at the interview and was explained the position by the HR manager. She then showed me around the plant describing the various processes involved in the production. Afterwards, I briefly met with the plant manager. Received a call back the next day to come in and meet with the other supervisors. I spent nearly six hours on the plant floor learning each supervisors roll and what their departments produced. Got another call back to meet with the plant manger to discuss expectations of the position and my contribution towards attaining the company's goals. I received another call back the next day to negotiate a salary.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions came from a two hour online assessment required from the corporation.   Answer Question

I'm in the process of counter offering.

Branch Ops Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Dane (Little Rock, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy, with Parts and Service Manager. Questions were very easy and it was clear that Service Manager had very limited knowledge of accounting/office procedures. Interview was lead by Parts Manager, who had worked the position in the past.

Interview Questions

• What does it take to open a customer account.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They would not negotiate starting pay, but did consent to pay raise after 3 months of employment.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brazil, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Dane (Brazil, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was a very relaxed and comfortable process. It started out with an interview with the HR manager. Next a brief conversation with the engineering manager. Finally a tour of the manufacturing floor that wrapped up the interview. In total it took around three hours.