Green Key Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Green Key Resources

2.3

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Has a group interview with the three members of the department staff, that I feel went well. Then I had a 1:1 with the manager as the director with away from the office.

Interview Questions

• What was the daily routine for this position?   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I received a cold call from a recruiter on a Friday afternoon, responding to an application I submitted on LinkedIn. I missed the call by several minutes, because I was working and not expecting a call, but happened to check my phone soon after the call. The recruiter also emailed me, letting me know that she had reached out, and included a link to her calendar to schedule an initial call. Fair enough. I scheduled the call for 1 pm on the following Monday, let her know I had done so, and wished her a good weekend. She replied to confirm that she’d call at the time scheduled.

Cut to today (the Monday in question). 1:00 comes and goes, and no call. At 1:30, I reach out, asking whether we are still having a call, and reiterate my interest in the role. No response, whatsoever.

I’m not sure if this is a new “trend” in recruiting/hiring, but this is the second time within about a month that I’ve experienced something like this - and, for my first (and only, after this) experience with this recruitment firm in particular, this whole process was totally unprofessional.

People don’t have time for this nonsense. Either honor your scheduled calls, or don’t waste people’s time scheduling calls that you don’t intend to complete.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

Got ambushed by some higher ups. Was told if I wasnt money driven it wasnt worth working there. Seemed like a decent opportunity for someone with a sales background willing to make a comission, I however was not interested in that pressure.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New Hyde Park, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

Liam Donovan interviewed me over the phone and found the job that best fit my area of expertise. He took into consideration the locations that I was willing to travel to for work and he made sure to find me a position that I actually enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• My employment history and educational background.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

People are very nice and friendly. However, it took me 45 mins to get there only for a less than 5 mins talk! Can you believe that?! Though they acted like they have a couple of job offers that fit your expectation, but they don't.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions, they asked about your desired salary and went over your resume, that's it.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

Three step process. Two phone interviews, then one in person interview. I discontinued the interview process after the two phone interviews- both interviewers seemed ditzy and clueless. Was tempted to hang up on first interviewer.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

I was taken through the process by one person then passed on to someone else who took over the hunting process and because of that there was a great deal of miscommunication. I ended up being placed at an organization that was incredibly probelmatic at best, (e.g.: racist, absuse of power, sexual harassment). HR at this organization was also the biggest joke I’ve ever witnessed in my professional career. Will never go through Greenkey again.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?
      What is your total compensation package?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone call and then in-person. The girl doing the phone screen seemed young and like she didn't know what she was doing. They then asked me to come in. It was the same young girl and an older women who didn't smile once and seemed like she was training the younger girl. She def needed training because she didn't know how to conduct and interview or ask the right questions. For instance, I had five years of work experience at that point and she asked me what my hobbies were in graduate school. Like what? I worked and went to school. That's what I did. How does that have anything to do with how much money I can bill as an agency recruiter? And even if it was one of those "getting to know you" questions, then how are my hobbies from 5 years ago going to inform them of my personality. Honest waste of my time and it annoys me to think about it. I get having to train new staff, but don't do it on my time while I was conducting a thorough job search.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

I first went through a phone screen, where they unexpectedly called me to tell me they had received my application and were interested. The person I spoke to was very nice and friendly, but a little bit pushy, especially for a first initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with moving to New York City?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

Phone interviews with recruiter and account manager prior to interview with their client.

After the interview with their client they were in contact with me advising they were awaiting for feedback. Unfortunately, after that there was no response to my emails nor phone calls.