Green Key Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (Melville, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Green Key was simple enough. basic questions about my skills and past work experience. I was then sent a test for Microsoft Office Suites and a typing test as well. I was also sent to take a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What were the duties in your past/ current position?
      What are your salary expectations?
      Where are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

I received a phone call from one of their recruiters and had one face to face interview on the next day. Just basically went through my resume and asked very basic questions.. They said they would send my resume to a financial analyst position with one of their client but never got any feedback.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (Melville, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very straight forward went in and less than five minutes I was offer to go on interview with a company whose was hiring. Didn't ask a lot of questions the manager came to also do a screening.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Green Key Resources.

Interview

After reviewing my resume, I had a brief interview the following day to assess my skills

Interview Questions

• The interview process was pretty straight forward, really.   Answer Question

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview itself was extremely long, almost 3 hours. They take you to meet with other department heads or managers, while telling you all of the same information. After that they tell you they will follow up with you. I don't know if this was just my scenario but I sent two thank you notes (to the two interviewing me) and after a couple of weeks of not hearing back, a followup email. It took them three months to finally respond with to my emails with a mere response of, "we're still looking, are you still interested?"

I'm not a business etiquette expert, but I thought it was extremely rude that after so much time and many emails, that was the only response I got.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Had 2 phone screens before being asked to come into the office for an in person inteview. Overall, a pretty standard interview process. The staff was very friendly and the owner walked in a spoke to me for a moment. Make sure to have some questions prepared for the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales? Do you consider yourself an aggressive person? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Awful company! I needed a job after college and like everyone else, applied to as many as possible. I got a call from them to come in for an interview, but when I arrived they were so unprofessional, unorganized and asked stupid questions like are you money hungry. Needless to say, if I'm only working on commission I wouldn't pursue this job. Avoid at all costs!

Not worth it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a good process, they made it clear what the job was and what was required for the role. They kept a good relationship and update. They put in perspective what the relationships they have with their clients will bring which was amazing opportunities within the Admin space.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be an Admin?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Green Key Resources (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Professional process however it took few weeks till the actual result was disclosed by the client . Anticipation was too long . The company that interviewed were super professional and made it easy .

Interview Questions

Interview

I interviewed with three ladies in the temporary staffing department - and all asked me what exactly I was looking for, what industries I was drawn to, what my skills and experience were, and was asked to test - which I passed with top scores. Within a couple of weeks I was working at a good company and stayed there a while.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - they really try to to place you in a place you'll stay a while. I was adamant about no super short assignments - wanted something that would be temp to perm, or perm eventually.   Answer Question