Green Tree Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Green Tree Servicing

2.9

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

Overall the interview itself was easy. The only thing that was frustrating is how long it took and how many times I had to go in. The first time I went in I interviewed with HR and then a manager at that time I was told I would hear something back the next day after not hearing anything back I called to check with HR they told me I was at the top of the list and had to come back for another interview. I received a phone call from HR every week for the next 3 weeks following up. Then the 3rd week HR called and said they had no positions left and would keep me on file. 3 days later I received another phone call saying a lot happened over the weekend and they now had positions open they scheduled me for an interview with a Director and the next day I received an email saying the position had been filled. This company seems to be very unorganized with a high turn over im not so sure after that interview process that I would want to accept a position with them..

Interview Questions

• How is your bonus structure set up in your current postion?   1 Answer

Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Tempe, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume and received an email from a Green Tree Recruiter saying that she would like to set up a phone interview. I emailed back several times I was available and did not hear from her for another week.

I sent a follow up email stating available times again. She responded and we spoke that same day.

Two days later I received a 'not a match' form letter.

My feeling was they had forgotten the original offer to interview and when asked, did a courtesy phone interview and followed it up with a form letter. Unprofessional and unorganized.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. The HR rep was very helpful and was very knowledgable about the position I was appying for. Usually they can only answer general question and department specific question are rerouted to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing in January 2009.

Interview

there is way too many interviews. 3 to be precise, 2 in person and one with an HR lady who has zero personality.

Interview Questions

• all questions asked are hard to answer   1 Answer

Negotiation

drawn out

Short Sale Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good; but unfortunately the supervisor who interviewed me, immediately resigned from the position. Therefore, I had to get adjusted to a new manager's style of leadership. The initial expectations set by the manager who interviewed me were great.

Interview Questions

• They inquired about my ability to perform the task of the position   1 Answer

Mortgage Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple and straight forward. They didn't try to use any trick questions or mislead me in any way. Probably the most straight forward interview that I have ever had.

Negotiation

They only had one base pay amount with a great bonus structure

Account Manager Interview

Interview

They asked about previous experiences and they also inquired about situations from previous jobs. In which, I over came a challenge. I was impressed with their attention to detail when explaining who GreenTree was. They asked why they should.hire me.

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Tempe, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

I was recommended by a current employee and called by an recruiter. We scheduled a phone interview the same day.

One phone interview question I remembered was:
    What is your experience as an underwriter?

After the questions, the recruiter set me up for a 2nd in person interview and was suppose to email me information, but apparently the recruiter was out of the office, so I never go the directions and had to call HR to get directions and confirm my interview was on.

In person interview questions;
    1. What would your current/previous boss say about you?
    2. What are your strengths?
    3. What do you believe are areas you can work on?
    4. Why did you leave your former employers?
    5. What makes you a good fit for this position?

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, I just never can think of anything I can improve upon and that of course is one of their questions.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Tempe, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Both times I've wo is do you how company my interview was perfunctory. First with Jim Miller who kindly pinged out my resume looked like a lot of technology and projects to him. Which he needed such a person. The second via phone where it was evident my by being hired was a foe gone conclusion and I was being "shoved" down the manager's throat. Offer ca,e next day

Interview Questions

• Nothing stands our
      T except the old chestnut "where do you see yourself in dice years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Contract to salary was tough for base

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume in for one senior accountant position, but received a phone call from their HR department asking if I might be interested in a different senior accountant position. I said yes, and was told that they would contact me later about setting up an interview. Two weeks after that, there was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer said that they would then be inviting candidates in for face-to-face interviews, but not until month-end close was complete, in about 15 days. A week later, and I haven't heard anything so far, so maybe they aren't interested. Or maybe Green Tree is just moving very slowly with regard to the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• "How do you handle missing a deadline?"   1 Answer