Green Tree Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Green Tree Servicing Interview Questions

2.8

Loan Servicing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing.

Interview

Contacted by HR few days after application and had a brief discussion of my skills, as well as the requirements for the position. At the end of the call an onsite interview was scheduled for the following week. Very relaxed interview with no surprises. Average questions, but mainly pretty open to discussion.

Interview Questions

I did not feel that the position was a good match for me.

SPOC Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, GOT a call 2 days later to set up a phone interview the day after had my phone interview and the day after that I had my 2 face to face interviews. :-)

Interview Questions

• My downfalls at the last 3 jobs. And why do you want to work here. Along with some difficult questions as well.   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. The HR rep was very helpful and was very knowledgable about the position I was appying for. Usually they can only answer general question and department specific question are rerouted to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Communications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was with four people but I met with each person individually, they included the hiring manager, the HR person, and two others within the team. The second round was with the hiring manager and the HR person. It was a comfortable process. The first interview was scheduled about three weeks after I submitted an online application.

Interview Questions

• What makes you excited about this position and company?   Answer Question

The company has had a lot of negative public and employee reviews.

Spoc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing.

Interview

First interview will be with HR on the phone...standard stuff. Next will be with a sup, then with a director. Stress adheherence to policy, attendance, and team mentality and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that weren't standard, " how would you handle..." type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate...I heard from others that you can negotiate depending on experience.

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing.

Interview

The interviewer would ask questions and while I was answering them he would just sit there and play with his smart phone. I was introduced to them through a recruiter.

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodlettsville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Goodlettsville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

They sat you down and everybody in a supervisory capacity took turns asking whatever questions they wanted. Very intimidating and if you were nervous, they wanted to know why. I was not informed it would be a panel interview. They just drop a bomb on you with no warning. This is a terrible micro managing company that I would not recommend to my worst enemy.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer refusing to pay?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Fort Washington, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

One interview with team leader. Process lasted about 1 hour and was very straight forward. No hard questions. Team leader was very nice and explained the on boarding process and how they would reach back out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

It was laid back but very unprofessional. The interviewers were wearing jeans. It didn't start on time either. They pretty much seemed desperate,and were probably going to hire anyone that applied

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in collections...there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Green Tree Servicing (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume in for one senior accountant position, but received a phone call from their HR department asking if I might be interested in a different senior accountant position. I said yes, and was told that they would contact me later about setting up an interview. Two weeks after that, there was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer said that they would then be inviting candidates in for face-to-face interviews, but not until month-end close was complete, in about 15 days. A week later, and I haven't heard anything so far, so maybe they aren't interested. Or maybe Green Tree is just moving very slowly with regard to the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• "How do you handle missing a deadline?"   1 Answer