GreenbergFarrow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GreenbergFarrow Interview Questions

2.5

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I applied, and then a few days later they reached out for an interview. The interview was great and they showed me the office. HOWEVER, it has been almost two full months and I have not heard back from them

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow.

Interview

It's a good interview. I got contacted by their hr manager, and he arranged the interview with the department. They are all very nice and friendly people. No difficult question. Just be prepare of what you can bring to the company, and this position.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Solid interview process. Three levels of interviews: office manager, regional manager, and finally corporate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amicable

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview really wasn't hard. Just basic questions. Really felt like it was just hurry up and get in since the place is short staffed and turn over is really high. I really don't know what else to say about the interview process, so I'm just making up words now. I really don't know what else to say.

Site Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Somerset, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter re the position. Went in for interview and recognized two gentlemen interviewing me as had worked jointly with them on previous project. Was very straightforward questioning re: resume and past experience, what the job duties would be and how I would handle them as well as vision of where I saw my future with the company. I received an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge of building codes and architectural processes (as I came from an engineering background)?   Answer Question

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I was supposed to meet with all the directors from the office but due to a last minute site visit I only ended up meeting with one of the design directors.
    He was a little standoffish at first, but then warmed up as we talked more. It was a pretty casual interview, we went through my portfolio and I learned about the history of the firm and what types of projects I would be working on. I also got a tour of the office and met employees.
    He told me to expect to get a call the following week for a followup interview to meet the other design directors. Never got a call.
    When I called as a followup I was told they were still "assessing their needs" and that they would have an answer soon. Never heard back.
    So communication is not their strong point.

Interview Questions

• So how long have you been in the city? ... Just no luck yet?   1 Answer

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Saw the job available on their website and had to apply online. Standard process. Had two in person interviews. Heard back in a week after second interview.

Interview Questions

• Not so much difficult but they asked about how i would shape my career path. No one else really seemed interested until this interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasnt tough. They gave me the low end of my range and i was comfortable with that.