Greene King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greene King Interview Questions

Interviews at Greene King

1.9

Kitchen Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greene King (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had an informal chat wth the manager of the resturant that i wanted to work at. She did not ask any hard questions and simply said i had a job and told me when i was going to start which was actuall ythe next week, very easy and simple process.

Interview Questions

• When will you be available to work?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greene King (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Quick response after making a contact and very informal interview at the back office. My lack of experience was not an issue. I got the job offered on the spot and started within few days.

Waiter/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Greene King (Exeter, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very brief and friendly, simple meet where the employer took stock of my personality and experience to see if I would fit in well in the business which had a very well balanced team.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greene King (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Via the Pub FB page and sent over my CV
    Within 10 minutes I got a message back to say I could come in for an "informal chat"
    Was a very easy interview she asked when I could start and I got the job after one question.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any customer faced experience in the past?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greene King (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Was interviewed by a very arrogant man, who asked cryptic questions and went through my CV. Found the whole thing very one sided, with all the power and control with them. Wasn't a 2 way conversation at all. The panel didn't explain the role and both people interviewing painted GK in a very misleading way.

Interview Questions

• What appeals to you about GK?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greene King (Liverpool, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

as my interview was arranged to be with area Manager male, which I like, because i was believing they are some experiences behind, so when i arrived i had to wait for about 40 minutes then a very young girl turned up and not even said about the area manager or apologise for the reason he is not there, some questions she have asked was terrible i can't believe that is for Greene Kings.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hook, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greene King (Hook, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied and was invited to a recruitment day which included group activities, one to one interviews and P&L exercises. I was then asked the very next day to attend an interview with the BDM for the Pub they matched me to. I attended this interview 4 days later and was offered the position then and there.

Interview Questions

• What Values do you live your life by?   3 Answers

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greene King (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Met in another pub, offered the position within two days of Interview wish I hadn't bothered, no reviews during probation period, rubbish training on GK systems, just left to do it

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online, then contacted by the central HR office to arrange the interview with Business Development Manager (BDM). The interview was very casual and about life in general, no cliche interview questions. The second interview was in the pub I applied for with the Retail Managers and BDM. I had to present SWOT of the pub.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Greene King (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

welli had 3 interview and beyond a joke Ive run freehouse and my own company and I been told I was great and could get the job and then told they hire within after making me travel for the job to Gatwick manor and then traveling all over London and now it xmas left me job less

Interview Questions

• no question purely if you face don't fit they just have a friendly chat. very sad but wouldn't work for greene king bad reputation for two face say clear from a licencee for the pass 10 year plus expertise well   1 Answer