Greenman-Pedersen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenman-Pedersen Interview Questions

1.7

Mobile LiDAR Technician/CAD Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenman-Pedersen (Annapolis Junction, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for 1 position, had a phone interview, flew up for a 1:2 which went well, then another phone interview, then flew up again for a group interview which the manager skipped and they changed the position title. The did not have the decency to say no after they realized they didn't have hiring authority to make create a new position. 58 emails later and after spending $450+ to be there, they didn't even say "No, Thank you."

Interview Questions

• What type of software did you use at your previous employer?   1 Answer

Construction Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenman-Pedersen in January 2016.

Interview

Had a hour long phone interview with regional construction manager. Then met with two guys over breakfast a week later. They talked a lot about job description and company benifits. And how the hiring process works. Didnt give me a definite yes or no answer but I guess it's the nature of the business. They said I would hear from then in early spring if they found a project for me.

Assistant Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenman-Pedersen (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions about my experience and a short discussion of my resume.

Interview Questions

• How did you study engineering in Portuguese? Is there any textbook in Portuguese?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Construction Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenman-Pedersen (Albany, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

I pretty much had the job when I walked in the door, we more just talked about the job.

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to college? Do you have any certifications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for way under the pay they were planning to give me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Greenman-Pedersen (Rockville, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

One interview by person who knew nothing about the specific job I was being interviewed for and asked really dumb questions. What are your weaknesses? What are your strengths? I mean really, this is all you got? I tried to ask more questions but was told that I would find all that out if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• None, they were dumb as a rock about the specific job, kept trying to sell me on how great the company was with all their many offices and clients and projects. I told them no need to try and sell me after I was in the room for an interview already.   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses was unexpected because I thought reviewers quit asking that dumb question years ago.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a flat offer, take it or leave it. I was desperate so I took it for the experience only.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenman-Pedersen in November 2011.

Interview

One phone interview and then an offer the next morning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on during your internship.   Answer Question