Greystone &Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greystone &Co Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.4

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Greystone &Co in January 2017.

Interview

Sourced by an internal employee who did not provide a job description or schedule phone screen. In person meeting was approximately 20 minutes long with two people - interviewers were over ten minutes late. Interviewers made little eye contact, asked vague interview questions. No follow up. Beautiful building but disappointed in the experience

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, what was your GPA, why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Greystone &Co.

Interview

I was interviewed by two separate people, one of whom did not make eye contact. It seemed that they were not taking the interview process seriously. Neither meeting lasted very long.

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone &Co.

Interview

Man, do they take forever to respond to an application. I even forgot I applied. Recruiter called, very blunt (that's fine; everyone is different), asked the usual questions, why do you want to work here, what is your typical day like, are you willing to sign over your soul, etc. Then wait a couple mroe weeks with no communication for an in person interview. And then, guess what no more communication again, after attempting it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greystone &Co (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

HR and analysts interview. Basic questions include Tell me about yourself, what is your long-term career plan, why do you want to work for Greystone and why are you interested in real estate investment. No technical questions related to real estate models or legal side. The firm is more a loan provider for different real estate projects.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greystone &Co (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com then received an email to schedule a phone call a few weeks later. The phone call was very formal and interviewer was not interested in small talk. She asked the basic interview questions of strengths and weaknesses as well as what was your reasoning for going to your college/choosing your major and what is your favorite class this year.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Junior Originator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greystone &Co.

Interview

They will lead you on and make you go through hoops -- do a writing exercise that can take a full day of your time, etc. when they already have another candidate in mind. They may be well-meaning but in the end they give people a lot of hope but end up wasting their time. They should make decisions quicker and be more transparent.

Real Estate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greystone &Co (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a phone interview asking about my resume.

Interview Questions

• How do you behave when you leader a group of people in your work?   1 Answer

Assit Superintendent Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greystone &Co in January 2012.

Interview

it was a very simple interview, it was face to face for one hour of questions and answers. with no background checks and only just trade talk

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done remodels and do you think you can handle the physical requirements of this project.   1 Answer