Griffin Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Griffin Technology Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Griffin Technology

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffin Technology.

Interview

Brief. I met with two people in an office once, then had a phone interview. There was no panel, or travel interview. No skills test, drug screen (this would never happen at Griffin) and no background check.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Griffin Technology (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Very awkward phone call. The person on the other end introduced themselves as if they were in charge of the department I applied for, but it felt like he might have just been a "temp" filling in as he seemed unsure and nervous the entire call. Obviously reading from a script as none of the questions seemed natural, nor did the interviewer seem knowledgable about the things he was asking. I chose not to proceed further as the pay was not up to par with what one would expect from this position.

Interview Questions

• It was all very basic experience and work history type questioning.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Griffin Technology.

Interview

There was a pre-screen phone interview followed buy a multistage 1st interview that started with 1-2 interviewers and ended with a large panel interview with potential co-workers. The final stage was a second in person interview that culminated with a job offer. Griffin is not consistent with its interview process and every department seems to handle it differently.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffin Technology (Nashville, TN).

Interview

One on one interview followed by a panel interview several days later. Met with all people relevant to position and answered questions about work experience and how I would handle certain situations. Basically reviewed whether I had enough experience and how effective I could be in that role.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to work odd hours to work with international partners if necessary.   1 Answer

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Griffin Technology (Nashville, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

When walking into the building, there was no one to greet me at the front desk. Did not know who I was interviewing with. About 15 minutes later, I was in an interview with two different managers, from two different departments. Overall the interview was not that hard and was not that intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe former work and how it was completed.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffin Technology in February 2009.

Interview

Submit resume over web, fly to headquarter to interview with different teams, toured facility, waiting for offer after everything is completed.