Groundwater Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Groundwater Environmental Services Interview Questions

2.2

Envionmetal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very interactive. Lots of communication and questions back and forth. Management in HQ did ask hard questions to make sure I knew specifics in my field. Overall, a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What criteria needs to be met for an area to be determined a wetland.   1 Answer

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wall, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services (Wall, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the most bizarre interviews I've ever had. The interviewers discussed their company for almost an hour, barely asking me any questions about myself. They said I'd receive an update in a week, though I received a rejection email less than 24 hours later.

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services.

Interview

Standard interview process, received a call, went in for an in person interview with two project managers and one district manager. It probably took over 2 months to wrap up everything. It is fairly easy, but looking back, the answers they had to some of my questions are not very accurate. I asked about training program and how PM go about bringing people up to speed. I received standardized answers as we provide trainings, certificate programs, and so on, but honestly, when it comes to doing the actual work, there is minimal instruction, and you have to learn everything on your own, or from your mistakes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services.

Interview

Applied through job search engine, recieved a call soon after for phone interview. Did well in the interview and they only required a follow up phone interview, no face to face.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time where you did poorly in something? How did you correct it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, big mistake.

Junior Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services (Williamsport, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was referred by an existing employee, and received a phone call within a week of emailing my resume. After the simple phone screen (do you want an interview?), an interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview was with the project manager and regional manager simultaneously. 1 interview took place, and the offer was in my email by the time I got home 2 hours later.

Interview Questions

• Inquired about my ability to perform essential functions, my desire to learn and accept responsibility, and my ability to travel if need be.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services.

Interview

Hiring process was wonderfule. Very optimistic and positive interviews.

Negotiation

I was told salary was non negotiable

Senior Geologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services in November 2010.

Interview

Interview process was unorganized and rescheduled several times without much communication inbetween. Managment seemed to have communication problems. Somewhat unclear as to who was making decisions. Company is growing fast do too client needs.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pa (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Groundwater Environmental Services (Pa (Nigeria)) in August 2009.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews: one over the telephone with a recruiter and then two more as face-to-face interviews in the office. It took over 3 -6 months total time.