Grubhub Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 392 of over 392 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

Quick, to the point, and transparent Applied through the careers website and was emailed with an initial interview request within 48 hours. 15-minute interview with the recruiter who set me up with a video interview (office closed because of COVID) at the end of the call Spoke for an hour with two managers (30 minutes with each) -- both were extremely friendly, explained the role and its expectations extremely honestly​ and clearly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why sales?
    Answer Question
  • What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
  • How do you handle rejection?
  • Do you have experience with cold calling/quotas?
4 people found this interview helpful

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

Straight forward, two calls with managers after one phone screen with the recuriter. Zoom if remote role, in-person pre-COVID. Ability to work in one of 3 offices or in a remote setting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

short interview via the phone, nothing major just a feel for skill set and background. Recruiter was friendly and followed up that they decided to go with another candidate. Recruiter was energetic and upbeat.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

Several rounds, including behavioral, white board challenger, and cross function 1:1s. Everyone was incredibly kind and accommodating. That seems to be valued across the whole company, not just the team I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you disagreed with a product manager and how you resolved the situation.

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

Three interviews with supervisors and director of the department. Over the phone was the first and then physical at the office. No more than 45 minutes. Very cool supervisors to speak with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

The sales interview process was interactive, fun and beneficial for both parties. I really enjoyed learning more about the position and feel Grubhub was transparent on commission and structure. I felt I aligned with the values of Grubhub just in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

mot a good experience the interview cancel this interview due to they confuse the job position they thought me apply other positions and they cancel it. when I told them and reply me to interview next time but I did not get the interview notice

Grubhub

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

easy, 1 round interview. As long as you can speak confidently and have some basic 101 level sales skills you should get the job. You will interview with two people back to back for probably like 20 minutes a pop or maybe less.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a recent experience that you spent traveling and what you learned from it

Grubhub

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grubhub in Aug 2021

Interview

I was scheduled to have zoom interview with the hiring manager but on the interview different person showed up. The interviewer looked really uncomfortable and shocked when she saw me. I am not sure the reason but my assumption is that she didn't expect to interview a black person with a braids. I never felt this awkward or uneasy talking to someone before. The interview questions was all over the place and didn't feel like the interviewer knew what she was asking or if the answer I was giving her was the right one.

Interview Questions
  • What makes time series different from XGboost ? how does XGboost handle over fitting?

Grubhub

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Grubhub in Aug 2021

Interview

Great interview process with a fast turnaround. Had a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a zoom interview with some managers. Thirty minutes scheduled for each manager. They had their own styles and questions. Was offered the job within two days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grubhub

Application

I interviewed at Grubhub

Interview

Day 1 - Recruiter Day 4 - Manager Day 10 - Panel of 6 including hiring manager. The panel has team members from different team and questions on short business cases were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Interviews