Grundfos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2018

2.9

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grundfos (Marlborough, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

A bit intimidating due to so many interviewers in one room. One interviewer had an intimidating guttural speech, that may have made a person feel inferior, or less intelligent.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you 200,000 dollars to spend, how would you increase sales   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grundfos in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview covered background and professional experience, no engineering technical questions. the structure was to be phone interview, then in-person panel interview with HR, engineering lead, and manager. final interview will be with you immediate engineering supervisor. i was emailed a week after the initial phone interview letting me know i did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths, how did you get into this industry, what are your weaknesses, why should we hire you? typical HR questions   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookshire, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grundfos (Brookshire, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was friendly and smooth. The hr person was very professional. The CSC manager and director participated in the interview. You start introducing yourself. Then they begin assessing your personality through various questions about your background and previous experience as well as a situation related reaction.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a client complains about a product?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grundfos (Olathe, KS) in August 2011.

Interview

Grundfos has a Very high quality interviewing process. HR people very helpful. Exciting atmosphere and nice facility make Grundfos a place people want to work. Great leadership with long-term focus. Be sure to learn the cultural expectations and be sure that you are able to clearly explain your current role and ideas for new role.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grundfos (Olathe, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

To get on at Grundfos, I had a phone interview with Human Resources. Which was not terribly complicated. Then I got the chance to be interviewed in front of a panel of 13 people. And they all come prepared and ready to drill you with questions. They sent in a wave of 7 people and they asked questions for about an hour. And then they sent in another wave of 6 people to do the same thing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if the customer is always right?   1 Answer

Draftsman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookshire, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grundfos (Brookshire, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call, then I went on an actual interview at the facilities. Everything seemed good and at the end he told me that I would receive a phone call either way the next week, if I had the job or not. That was three weeks ago, I have yet to receive anything and have tried to contact them to no avail.

Interview Questions

• They had asked me to draw out a part, instead of actually drawing it they had some blocks that I had to copy and modify.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grundfos (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Initially had a phone call before having a one on one in-person with the hiring manager. The manager read questions off a list and wrote down my answers. Questions themselves were basically generic and almost all behavioral. Overall it was a decent interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grundfos (Allentown, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Had one interview session with two people district manager and human resource at the same time. If successful they will schedule for physical and drug testing then give you your start date. A month long process.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookshire, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grundfos (Brookshire, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview the day after I submitted my resume, they asked questions about my experience and what I have done in certain situations on the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that something got messed up during production, but you were able to come up with a solution to the problem?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grundfos (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Extremely disappointed in this company. I was scheduled to interview with them and the day of the interview I was cancelled on. I knew about the interview a week before I was supposed to come in, I prepared for an entire week researching the company and the position and they cancelled the interview. Their reasoning was they had already offered someone the position and that coming in for my interview would only be for future consideration. I didn't find this out until I got in my car to drive to my interview!! Highly unprofessional, I wouldn't recommend anyone interviewing with this company.