Guest Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guest Supply Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guest Supply

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guest Supply in November 2014.

Interview

Spoke to Guest Supply recruiter who was annoyed that I had a job and could not drop everything to accommodate his schedule he was on the verge of being rude. The recruiter told me not to ask about money when I met with the actual Manager I would report to if hired but would only give a range of pay and told he really didn't know.Told me to not ask alot of questions Had me come up with 3 questions and then he told me if they were ok to ask or not. This guy turned me off and I declined the commission only job.

Interview Questions

• Went over resume line by line asked alot of questions about teach job but they were pretty basic questions. He did most of the talking abut how to dress and how to act. I was a little surprised by primitive nature of he conversation over the 2 times we spoke.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monmouth Junction, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guest Supply (Monmouth Junction, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Three part interview, HR, District Sales Manager, Vice Pres of Sales. I was phone interviewed and vetted to the District Sales Manager. After this I went on to travel to New Jersey to meet with the VP of Sales for the Region and interviewed with him.

Interview Questions

• What situation did I overcome that was extremely difficult.   1 Answer

Textile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monmouth Junction, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest Supply (Monmouth Junction, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Ad did not mention salary range
    Called for an interview
    Once all done said we are looking for a Junior Person

Textile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guest Supply (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

First came the phone interview and one week later the face-to-face interview. The hiring manager was nice and polite. Before interview, do your homework to check the background of the company and be familiar with the duties of the position.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guest Supply (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Pleasant experience. Group interview with several people. They did a lot of the talking however they also asked me lots of questions about my resume in detail. Think they were testing me. Having lots of experience in sales and management they probably could not believe i was applying

Interview Questions

• If i were an animal what animal would i be   1 Answer