Guidehouse Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Guidehouse

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guidehouse

Interview

Had a decent behavioral interview process where the recruiters convinced me I'd be hearing back with positive news. Instead, I never heard back at all. The interviewers didn't seem to enjoy their jobs whatsoever, they couldn't give me legitimate reasons why they wanted to work at Guidehouse, and they never fully told me what role I would even be filling if hired. Would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your resume
    Answer Question

Guidehouse

Application

I interviewed at Guidehouse

Interview

There are about 3 zoom calls. Technical difficulties every time. Started an hour late because of technical difficulties and the interviewers thought I skipped out on the interview. Very unprofessional. Never heard back from them after the last call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Guidehouse employees are saying

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Guidehouse

Application

I interviewed at Guidehouse

Interview

Interview process was through a recruiter so it may be different. No technicals mostly behavioral questions for the interview. 3 rounds including phone screening. Heard back from the recruiter within a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidehouse

Application

I interviewed at Guidehouse

Interview

The guidehouse interview was easy, but the experience with guidehouse HR/recruiter was awful. I received no direct response to my questions on compensation/benefits for weeks and the response I finally received was vague, bordering on misleading.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Guidehouse (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

The longest and most unprofessional interview process I've ever had. I had a total of 6 interviews that dragged out over 3 full months. First was with the recruiting manager, 2 with managing consultants, 2 with directors, and the last with a partner. Outside of the case study, the interviews were unorganized and redundant. The recruiter did not provide regular updates as there were large gaps between interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guidehouse (New York, NY)

Interview

Interviewed with HR and 3 Senior Associates. Everybody was great during the interview and I was pretty confident that I will get the offer since i record all of my interviews for lessons learned and in my books all the interviews went great. But then I would receive the "Unfortunately " e-mail saying they need someone with Financial Services experience and who is interested in consulting. Fin. Services were neither on the job description, nor I have been asked about it once during the interviews. And constantly re-emphasized my consulting interest/experience. Very confusing not just to being denied after killing the interviews, but even more so to be given a bogus reasoning for that.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions about SDLC/Agile, Scrum, and interest/experience in consulting.

Guidehouse

Application

I interviewed at Guidehouse

Interview

Initial call with HR, followed by a call with a team member. A lot of questions regarding Excel as well as behavioral questions. Was a one-on-one interview, extremely conversational but the questions were challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guidehouse (Boston, MA) in Aug 2021

Interview

4 different interviews with Associate Directors and Directors, pretty informal. HR person that scheduled the interviews with a little unorganized but pretty good process overall. Interviewers asked typical questions about previous job experiences (i.e. describe a challenging aspect about your job, what are your weaknesses and how do you overcome them etc.)

Interview Questions
  • - Describe a situation where you've had to overcome something challenging at work

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guidehouse (Washington, DC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me because of my resume in database, originally was rejected. Took about 3 weeks to do. Initial 30 minute call with recruiter and then four 45 minute interviews with a senior consultant, 2 associate directors, and 1 director. The recruiter was in touch with me very frequently, about twice or three times a week. He got me an offer within 1 day of my last interview. Very professional and friendly people.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an idea you had and how you implemented it
  • If you're given a task, how do you go about it and the challenges you might face?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guidehouse (Washington, DC)

Interview

Typical interview. Just agitates me that they wanted me to interview and then ghosted me after numerous interviews. It's just common courtesy... not difficult to muster up a little bit of it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews