Gumbiner Savett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gumbiner Savett

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gumbiner Savett (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had a brief phone interview, and then was called in for the office interview. After two weeks, I was notified that I didn't get the position, but it was a great experience. Two interview sessions with two people per session. All the interviewers were nice and definitely seemed like they loved working at Gumbiner. Easygoing interview that was just a conversation based on my resume. During the second session, they did ask couple typical behavioral questions, but overall, they just want to talk to you to find out if you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gumbiner Savett (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was simple and sober. Not much of technicality but a lot of focus on people skill and client handling experience. Discuss some of the live experiences where I handled complex situations. HR round is more of a formality. Ask to give a walkthrough of the resume and work experience in previous firm.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation for you in your last job?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle this situation (provided a situation)?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gumbiner Savett (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Fairly easy - straightfoward. Tell them you want to prove yourself in a firm - they'll hire you.