Guosen Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guosen Securities Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

Fixed Income Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guosen Securities.

Interview

Efficient hiring process. All students came on the same day if they pass the resume filtering. Interview with department president and other two manager. Ask about some basic questions about what you learned and required skills. School background is important. You will get decision 1-2 days later. you will be asked to start working ASAP

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guosen Securities (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

Ask the resume, including the education, project you have engaged into and also the internship. After that ask some machine learning questions, say what is SVM, the mechanism, the application of it etc.

Institutional Coverage Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guosen Securities.

Interview

Written test, F2F

Equity Sales Interview

Interview

mainly technical questions...

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guosen Securities in February 2011.

Interview

It was a regular interview process; there was a IQ test before seeing the directors. The first round interview is a group meeting, the director and HR head joined the interview, and challenge candidates. There were different types of questions raised during the interview, like explain concepts, solving real world problems and making an presentation of a topic.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guosen Securities (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

Seeing HR, and Portfolio Manager afterward. The HR manager will ask you some questions about your personality and your previous experience in the same industry. The Portfolio Manager will ask you about your skills, and the direction on the market that he has had the feeling about.

Interview Questions

• What kind of assets do you recommend us to re-invest over a period of 5 years?   Answer Question