H.BLOOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H.BLOOM Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at H.BLOOM

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

I had a skype interview and a phone interview. I did not visit the office before I was hired. The managers were very friendly. One was in California and one was in a car traveling. I was asked standard interview questions that you would expect in a sales based interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

Very simple. They don't hire based off experience, it's based on how long they think you'll last. When I was working there they'd hire a class of 13 people and on average only 3 would last the first month. The rest found other jobs and realized how crazy management was. I interviewed with the recruiter (later fired), the sales manager (no idea what she's doing) and the COO.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

After seeing their recruiter review me on my Linkedin, I applied. Afterwards, I had a skype interview, which was followed by an in person interview with the CEO and COO. Interview lasted an hour, and I was offered the position the next day.

Negotiation

After getting offered the job in July, and then signing a form with my start date being September 10th, I received a three sentence email in mid-August saying the company is going through changes and they "wish me the best of luck with my future." I called the recruiter and she said she feels really bad, but there would not be opened positions until January. Who offers you a job and retracts in three weeks before your start date? Entirely unprofessional and upsetting- thankfully I did not quite my current job yet.

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

3 Rounds of Skype interviews with Recruiter, former VP of Sales, and SEED Manager. I assume interviews are different now that two of three of those people have since been let go of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat $30,000.00 base non-negotiable.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

I filled an application online and was contacted quickly after doing so. After having one great Skype interview with Ashlee, I was asked to complete a list of 25 clients that I would sell to. After that, I was asked to do another interview with Cassie. This is where things went wrong. She scheduled an interview for a Thursday morning, and I waited for her to Skype me for 1 hour. I received and email from her later stating she had gotten caught up in a meeting. So we rescheduled for Wednesday. I waited by my computer during the set time, and again, nothing. So, I emailed her again and she said that it was my responsibility to contact her, even though I was never instructed to and was not given any of her contact information.

Clearly they do not have their stuff together. Waste of my time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H.BLOOM (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by three Skype interviews over the course of 2 weeks. It was a super easy interview process. I spoke to a couple different people in the company and they mostly asked questions about my personal life and what I like to do outside of work. It seemed they were looking for someone that would fit in with the company culture rather than experience in sales.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was done over Skype and very relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.BLOOM (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted 2 minutes after submitting my application. Had 4 Skype interviews that all went REALLY well. Very comfortable and not awkward at all. Interviewed with HR Manager, VP Sales, SEED Director, and CEO.

Interview Questions

• Send a list of 25 potential clients that you would go after.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at H.BLOOM in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, heard back a few days later. I had a skype interview, which was pretty basic and was given 24 hours to complete a challenge that involved how to branch out into a new territory. After I completed it I was asked to come into the office for an in person interview. I spoke with two different people, the environment seemed pretty awesome, but I wasn't what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Are there any experiences you've had that you can relate to a start-up environment?   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview

Applied online and had 4 Skype interviews. Enjoyed every person I talked with but wish I did not have to Skype because one of the interviews it didn't work.

Interview Questions

• Not challenging questions. Asked the basic questions, why sales? How did you hear about us?   Answer Question