H Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H Mart Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H Mart.

Interview

quick interview, just filled out some paperwork, the HR girl asked me when can I start, they were short on people, so I said I can start as soon as needed, we set a date, and that was about it.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H Mart (Lincolnshire, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I found the job in a local Korean newspaper. I sent a resume by e-mail. After 1 hour later, I received a phone call and I had an interview next day.
    It was 1:1 interview for an hour. We speak in Korean only.
    It was more like talking and knowing about the job and the company.

Administrative Interview

Interview

face to face interview first, then another interview with the main branch after. simple and thorough questions were asked. some of the questions were very personal, but weren't mandatory to answer. overall not the best interview, not the worst either

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

internet interview, i needed to install the program they offered. 3 people asked questions and I answered. interview language was english and korean. first they emailed to schedule, later they asked me to join the interview based on the web program

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H Mart (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

it was long interview and I interviewed with 6 other people.
    Interview was very easy and all the questions are easy.
    they told me I might have to go through 2nd interview process if I get accepted from 1st around.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle your stress   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Torrance, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I walked in to hand in my resume and the store manager just looked over it, asked me to fill out some papers, and then asked me if I could train at another store before the new one opened. I agreed to and that was that.

Interview Questions

• Can you go to another store for training?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Lyndhurst, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Right from the start they are very unwelcoming. Their tones are very rude and disrespectful. If you are Korean, they will treat you like crap because they think it's allowed to. NOT IN THIS COUNTRY.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay working 9 hour days with part time on the weekend?   1 Answer

Administrative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had attended Job Fair in LA Convention and gave my resume to the representatives of the company. 2 weeks later, they asked me to having an interview by phone call, and I went to interview place next day. First thing I noticed that the place was abandoned, no one ever coming by. 2 assessors asked me ordinary questions such as "What motivation led you to apply our company?" "Your career goal?".

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresh Meadows, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Fresh Meadows, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty informal, a quick 10 minute review along with a job application that asks you about basic information (US citizenship, DOB, Identification etc.). You're basically guaranteed the job so long as you are dressed decently and are willing to work. You want to be a gentlemen or a lady in front of any employer and be thoughtful and considerate with what comes out of your mouth.

Asset Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Lyndhurst, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

about 6 people come in from HR and Asset Management and ask very personal questions which is not allowed in united states, such as age, family information, sexual orientation, etc. I know this is very illegal but I was desperate for a job, which I regret now, this company should be sued.