HAKS Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HAKS Engineers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers.

Interview

Short and she made you feel as if this was the perfect place to work. Sweet lady at first. Contacted me personally. Through email and phone. Set up the interview herself.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I walked into the building and was guided to the floor. The receptionist called the interviewer and they proceeded to interview me for the position. The questions regarded asking me for my previous work experience.

Office/Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was not interviewed by an experienced interviewer or someone in the HR dept. My interview appears to have been thrown together almost last minute by the team I would be working with. I am not sure if this was due to a last minute change or poor planning on the part of the hiring team members.

Interview Questions

• How do you think that your current experience will help in this new role?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Very casual, was introduced to the entire office, met most of the high level managers. The office is very nice, and the atmosphere seems like a team or family setting. Although this is a young company compared to some of the giants in the industry, they are developing a great culture within each department. I feel there are opportunities to grow here as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you can potentially grow into a position where you can bring in work?   2 Answers

Field Inspection Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers (Bridgeport, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. The office called me and arranged an interview. I met with them and everyone seemed very nice and happy to see a new face. Its not a suit and tie job so jeans and workboots were acceptable.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions along with questions about experience related to the job.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

The office appears very shabby as it was very cluttered with paperwork and files of every space including the lobby reception area. When inquiring more about Haks' engineering projects throughout their history, one of the four interviewers became very defensive with his response: "yeah, we did some work in your neighborhood as I'm familiar with your town in Queens which that area has a lot of problems!" After being ushered to the next interviewer in another office, this dude arrogantly responsed to one of my inquiries about their employee retention rate: "I've never had a problem with my paycheck here!" The staff are very clickly yet very unpolished with their demur of their professionalism as they are rude and blindly arrogant. Haks Engineers needs a professional engineer from American Engineering Association (AEA) to engineer their attitudes!

Interview Questions

• What areas specifically in NYC has Haks Engineers PC's structural and engineering projects taken on?   1 Answer
    • What is Haks Engineers PC employee retention rate?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HAKS Engineers in May 2009.

Interview

We sat down and discussed the role of the position and what it would entail. Also discussed was past history.