HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK (Corona, NY).

Interview

It was a 10 mins interview, with no details of compensation and benefits or whatsoever. Interview location was at a basement looking room with no windows. It was unpleasant.
    The interview was not as I expected because they are not offering job position that you came for. Instead they ask you to do other jobs. They tell you what other positions are opening and keep you there if you agree to take the job. It was as if they already planned not to hired you for what you came for.

Interview Questions

• How well can you handle scheduling and getting things on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK (Corona, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK (New York, NY) in October 2015. Got an Email that was not for me telling me that I need additional documents to apply. I originally thought this is a Educational Center, but it's a Day Care.

one person interviewed me and she did not ask many questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would make you a good Service Coordinator?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

This is a interview. Also, the office is located a daycare in Queens apartment area. I got the call from supervisor and she ask me some basic question. And I got got the job.

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK.

Interview

Fill out paper work, then the supervisor greets you and then you meet with the Executive Director and then they walk you through the EI process and will ask you to describe your work experience. They were extremely kind an helpful. After they give you a tour of the center and introduce you to a few Service Coordinators.

Interview Questions

• Experience working with infants and toddlers and of course educational background   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corona, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HAPPY DRAGON OF NEW YORK (Corona, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was short and to the point. Not the most ideal interview location. It was at the basement where there was a microwave and refrigerator. It pretty much looked like the employee break room.