HCA Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 503 of over 503 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCA Healthcare

HCA Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

Very good. The interview was super easy. Every person I spoke with was great. Great company with a lot of opportunities for growth. Good benefits and all of the people are great. Would recommend to anyone

Interview Questions
  • Why I was looking for a new job
    1 Answer

HCA Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

good interview overall, most of them were behavioral questions with an emphasis on stress management and personal hospital experience. they stressed the importance of having time management skills and being able to manage stress

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your most difficult patient and how you handled it

HCA Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

Met with multiple team members. Good experience. Very informative. The role was mostly writing based and the interviewers explained everything really well. Did an over the phone interview with a recruiter, then another over the phone interview, and an in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCA Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

3 step process...there was a cross section with 10 individuals thru the entire process not just the department that i was interviewing for... the culture is to be able to get along with all aspects of the hospital.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCA Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

1x1 meeting with standard entry level questions. 30 min to 1 hour long meeting with at least 2 leaders of the department. The questions were very open and they cared to know your background along with experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your last role and how it coordinates with quality control?

HCA Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

Some of the interviewers came in late and some did not come at all so it was kinda disorganized. Also, it was a virtual interview and the connection went out at one time.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews asked me to tell them about myself, best part of my clinical experience

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Houston, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

I am a new grad with no previous nursing experience. The interview was at a Job Fair held at a hotel. I pre-registered online specifically for RN residency positions. After checking in, I was directed to an RN for an interview. It was a fairly straight-forward interview lasting about 20 minutes. The interview was at a Job Fair held at a hotel. We talked a bit about some of my clinical experiences and which hospitals and programs I was interested in (Medsurg, OR, ER). Then I was directed to another person at a computer who looked at what I was interested in and matched me to a location. I was told on the spot: where I would be working, how much I would make, and what my start date was. They said I would get a call in two days with the official offer and all specifics and would have to decide then and there if I wanted to except it. It was a bit odd, in that it kind of felt like first come first served. I definitely got the impression if I had an earlier appointment that I might’ve gotten a residency at a different hospital, but that position had already been filled. So it didn’t seem very competitive, but it was definitely very easy.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about why I chose HCA, how I might handle conflict, deal with difficult patients/physicians, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter and the following week had another interview with the hiring manager. (both of which kept telling me that I was the perfect candidate and had the exact background for the role) About a month later I was invited for a 4 part, 3 hour panel interview. Prior to the interview I reached out to both the recruiter and the hiring manager to see if they could give me any insight on how I could best prepare for and tailor my conversation for the interview. I was ignored by them both for weeks. Upon arrival I was supposed to be meeting with the hiring manager. Instead I was greeted by her colleague and was told that she was moving that day. At that moment I knew that I had just carved out 4 hours of my day to not be offered the position. The hiring manager not showing up to interview someone for an executive role? This after she ignored my email? Simply unprofessional. Following the interview I hand wrote thank you cards to the 12 people I had spoken to and met with throughout the day. About a week later I received a CANNED email. The standard email that EVERYONE who applied for the role got. Again........COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL In turn, I replied to the recruiter and the hiring manager thanking them for their time, letting them I know I was a bit disappointed in how the let me I wasn't getting an offer and asked for feedback on how to tailor my talk track going forward. NOTHING. NO RESPONSE. I am pretty confident I was used so they could say they did their due diligence in the hiring process so they could just in turn hire their internal candidate. Needless to say...........for a company that has been around for so long, they haven't seem to figure out what professionalism is.

Interview Questions
  • the first insterview - none, because he just kept telling me how my background was what they needed.

HCA Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

Shortly after I applied, there were a few emails, that were followed by one one hour video interview, then there were a few weeks of waiting, and then an offer was extended

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCA Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at HCA Healthcare

Interview

Poor experience. Applied online, required to take a 115 question personality test that takes about an hour and a half to do. Got a decline email, no phone call. Seems everything is based on the test, your skills, experience, etc, do not matter here.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 503 Interviews