HCA Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Miramar, FL).

Interview

First I have a phone interview asking for my experience, then another interview in person with another team members. A third panel interview with additional IT management for technical questions.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Extensive detailed telephone interview. Was ensured they would follow up and let know if or if not made it to the next round but that never happened after my regular follow up

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions - basic, standard questions   Answer Question

Interview

I applied for the position back at the start of 2017. It was a really easy interview process, and I accepted the offer. Now I'm just trying to reach the 30 word minimum.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Plano, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Manager called my cell, made an appointment to come in and interview with her and the interview took longer than expected. I was there for around 4 hours. I was asked several random questions as well as relevant questions to the position. Overall it was not a tough interview, just a lengthy one.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict in the work place? How about gossip?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but according to recent "budget constraints" my negotiations were extinguished pretty quickly.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare.

Interview

Seems like a very good company. The only reason i declined the job was the hours were not what i was looking for. My resume will be on file and reconsidered on another position .

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was Very easy and laid back. It was a one on one interview with the supervisor. We then went on a tour of the hospital. It ended with meeting a few employees.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (El Paso, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Round table, With interview questions between all professions followed by a question-and-answer portion. Then the supervisor took me personally around the clinic and within the building to show me that unique attributes to working at that specific center.

Interview Questions

• Team work related, problem solving, conflict resolution, time management, organization   Answer Question

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

HR horrible hired me then instituted hiring freeze
    had to call back 3 weeks later when HR never contacted me
    I could not make this up it is a true story, unbelievable but true
    No sick leave-just overwork, under staff and no work life balance
    HCA is the worst most greedy corrupt corp out there

Interview Questions

• no questions-just how wonderful they are
      only information is how great benefits are but ask to have Away From Work Policy explained   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good money lousy ineffective management

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare.

Interview

I spoke to the department head followed by peer interviews involving three to four nurses. They were
    all very welcoming and the questions asked were position related. For the most part, they will ask behavioral questions. after the interview, the director took you around the facility and provide you brief orientation. Overall, it was a great learning process.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied for position online. Interviewed with the head nurse face to face. I was asked a series of questions. I was offered the position at the end of the interview. She took me on a tour of the hospital, and walked me out to the parking lot. HR contacted me shortly thereafter to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose nursing?   1 Answer