HCA Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCA Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2018

2.6

Rehab Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare.

Interview

Seemed a bit unorganized and staff interviews were very interesting. Frontline staff was very vocal about issues, lack of staffing and the corporate vs stafff atmosphere. Overall a good experience. Travel was all handled up front and totally taken care of by HCA which was nice.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare.

Interview

The tone was informal and low-key, but you were expected to have done your homework and thoroughly researched the role, etc. There were also a fair number of questions about my background, skills and resume history.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty standard questions, Nothing unexpected. They were particularly interested in how I would fit with the the existing team and how well I understood the duties involved.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare.

Interview

Technical 4 person panel interview, went very well. Anxious at first but as it progressed it was a good learning experience, especially for such a big organization.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you worked on in the past?   1 Answer

GN Interview

Interview

I applied for the graduate nurse residency program. There were 300+ people at the hiring event. My interview was quick and easy! I heard back about five days after the interview. Everyone was very nice.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

HCA lead a hiring event for all 14 hospitals in the Houston Area. We were given 4 interview opportunities for any hospital and any unit available. Each interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Kansas City, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

15-30 minute phone interview screen about job position and asking of your qualifications. Interviewer was friendly, while the questions were asked, the interviewer would type your response on the computer. If the interviewer wants you to move on to the next step of an in person interview, they will forward your profile to the appropriate party.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview then asked to come in person. The face to face interview was pretty standard, questions were predictable. I then was asked if I could shadow which I did. The nursing manager was not there when I left so I called the next day to thank her for the interview. I feel that both the interview and shadow went well but I haven’t heard from anyone in over a week.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem you had in your previous job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Efficient. We were a little late to start. On the hospital premises. Friendly and casual interview. It was a transfer but I had to interview. Told me their goals, expectations, and pet peeves.

Business Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (Port Charlotte, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Had to take a personality assessment. Received an email almost immediately to interview. Interviewed with two people them was able to talk and ask questions and sit with the person currently in the position I was interviewing for

Interview Questions

• I enjoyed the fact that it was a conversational interview instead of the standard interview questions that everyone rehearses   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCA Healthcare (New Orleans, LA) in January 2018.

Interview

in-depth and good, long, met many people from the different working groups, great people that interviewed and ver y genuine and down to earth. Did a phone assessment, survey, panel style, and met with leaders within the organization