HEICO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at HEICO

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HEICO (Hartford, CT).

Interview

I was invited for a Interview at Turbine Kinetics. When I reach there, I came to know that the person who is going to take my interview was on leave and they forget to inform me. Somehow they manage to take my interview but from the start, I got a feeling that I am not going to be selected.

The regular person should have took my interview and I would have reschedule the interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Projects, Where do you see yourself in 5 years etc.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEICO.

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by an Excel test then an in person interview with direct manager. Last interview was with director of the department. Very standard and formal interview process. There will also be a test on general competency.

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEICO (Hollywood, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, face to face with hiring manager and written test, then final interview with upper management. Then met the hiring manager outside of the working place for breakfast for a final interview

Interview Questions