HMC Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HMC Architects

2.4

Architectural Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HMC Architects (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

1. receiving interview call
    2. confirm interview date and time.
    3. filling application forms ahead of time.
    4. interview conducted in their office
    5. interview was cut short due to their mis-placing the job description.

Interview Questions

• 1. self introduction
      2. why I get into this professional   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HMC Architects (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was very exciting and accommodating to my current employment. They worked around my schedule. I had one interview with two managing principals who seemed very excited to meet me. They asked general questions about management style and past experience, but also asked more specific questions to get a sense of my skill set. I could tell they read my resume and gave their questions some thought, because the specificity real got to the point and created better discussion points.

They were very accommodating and it never felt like a "test". It felt like a two way interview and they were trying to impress me as well.

Interview Questions

• I see you have project manager on your resume. That can mean many things to many people. What do you think the responsibilities of a project manager are and how have you demonstrated this in your recent experience?   Answer Question

Designer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HMC Architects (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I was referred into the interview and the scheduling happened very efficiently. They even let me pick the date. Once there, I was interview by four Architect/Leaders of the office, and it was such a genuine, and pleasurable experience. I already felt part of the team, since they made me feel so comfortable. Their questions where to really get to know me and it seemed that they cared for me and my future.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HMC Architects (Ontario, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed by an HR representative to schedule a phone interview. I was asked a series of 5-7 questions in the phone interview. After that, I was emailed again with an invitation to interview in-person with a panel.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMC Architects (Ontario, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online on there website and process took 2 weeks overall. Received a call a week later to schedule an appointment and additional week to have the interview. Interviewed with two people from the department and had a tour of the office.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HMC Architects (Ontario, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with PA for the healthcare and Education studios. The experience was good. I didn't feel uncomfortable. They asked me questions about my current job at the time. What time of construction. What time of project. Where was the project. Have I ever dealt with contractors.

Construction Project Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HMC Architects (Ontario, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was visiting my sister and wanted to apply at all of the Apple One locations. When I dropped off my resume, I was called immediately for an interview for the next day. I went and was hired within 3 days for a project in Torrance, CA

Project Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HMC Architects.

Interview

introduction to firm was from a staff member. the number of interviews were one single occasion wtih 4 members of senior leadership. some minor questions on technical skill sets with majority of questions to bring forth a determination of a fit with their managment approach. serveal offers were made to arrive at a mutally agreed upon starting salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pleaseant and respectful.