HR Green Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at HR Green

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HR Green.

Interview

Four interviews deep. Has terrific social chemistry with HR, my would-be peer and would-be supervisor. Even had a good interview with the department head. Was still rejected after the whole process consumed several weeks of my time. A fifth interview would have supposedly been just a formality: a trip to the office. (All my interviews were done via phone. )
    In the end they chose no one. Funnily enough, months later a recruiter called to gauge my interest in applying for the position. After declining and stating my reasons i warned the recruiter her client was looking for a unicorn. Lots of firms are looking for unicorns. Apparently they don't realize we candidates talk. We share our war stories. We advise each other against firms such as this.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HR Green (McHenry, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was at the main office in McHenry, Illinois. Very easy-going, typical interview questions, it felt like a normal conversation. I met with the project manager and construction engineer who I would be working with for the summer and we discussed the goals of the internship and the task I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your career goals? What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at HR Green (Des Moines, IA) in November 2011.

Interview

I had a phone conversation with Human Resources in May, 2011, which was mostly general stuff like why HR Green and what your motivation to relocate is. This was followed by a brief lunch meeting with a Senior Manager in the same month, which focused around current clients, business development tactics and some talk about M&A.

On-Site interview was conducted in November, 2011. Questions were fairly straigthforward. No specific technical or engineering questions to test knowledge, no written test, no brain teasers. The on-site interview was all about fit. They were checking off boxes for specific experience which will serve thier current clients. We spent a lot of time talking about existing clients and fit with current backlog.

Overall it was a very good experience. The Managers really know the industry very well. Human Resources staff is exceptionally professional and very good with managing logistics.

My advice to people interviewing with HR Green is to think deeply about how your skills fit with thier existing backlog and clients. Draw up a list of thier existing clients and show them how you can add value immediately with production and design and help with driving top line revenue with existing clients in the future. It is very Top line driven culture, so focus more on Revenue generating ideas and less on operational effeciency/execution or automation.

I was not offered the position, probably due to lack of top line focus.

Interview Questions

• How would you generate new business for our office?   1 Answer
    • How much Revenue/Employee does your current company achieve annually?   1 Answer