HRsmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HRsmart Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRsmart (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The overall process is based on fit not necessarily skill and will. There was no structured interview questions or process - very random and somewhat hurried at times. I guess if there was any structure I would say that -

First Step: would meet with a manager or higher level and if they chose you would go to Second Step: meet with some team members (usually asked ransoms quest -never had any real prepared questions (leading to what I point out below that sometimes inappropriate non-HR approves questions would be asked -This is why I gave it a neutral rating... In addition to the standard four or five questions around why I wanted to work there or some minor things about my background -I am providing below some of the other nonjob related questions they asked - Believe it or not some quest NOT very HR compliant and some not asked directly at me but based on other interviews I sat in on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any children if so how old are they   Answer Question
    • That's a great last name you have does that mean you are bilingual   Answer Question

Client Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HRsmart.

Interview

I got the internship opportunity from on-campus career expo. I completed a php and mysql test and get the internship for one semester. After grad I continued working for them full-time for six months. The php test covered some simple programming problems requiring you to solve by php, the mysql problems were about table design, sql query and explain

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HRsmart (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Submit application online through their hiring web application. Phone interview(s) followed by in-person interviews by immediate and second-level supervisor. Final interview provided by CEO. The manager who would be my direct report asked about experience in the area I would directly work in as well as any experience realted to the entire department (Marketing & Sales Support). That MGR's senior was called in immediately afterwards, as the initial face-to-face went well. That interview involved more technical questions to validate my claims in expertise. When that interview was complete, I was taken to see the CEO. This was expidited as the CEO is part of the process but was leaving town. The expectation was that it would take a while before that interview. The CEO interview was quick and friendly. Seemed to be assesing my interpersonal skills, confidence and competence during conversation and my general background, versus anything specific. The entire process from initial email from offer letter was quick and the process painless.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever had the urger to punch someone?" ... Part of the online assessment which clearly, in a set of other related questions, is set to rule out those with violent tendancies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An offer memo was received via email with a request for a response. I responded with a counter-offer. The reponse to the counter-offer was accepted.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRsmart (Richardson, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

As a previous employee, I was referred to this position by several people working at the company when it became available. I gave my resume and an interview was scheduled. I came into the office and met with a member of the sales team in person, with the Chief Product Officer on the phone. Following this meeting, I was given access to a demo site and asked to provide a demo of the product (which I hadn't seen in a couple of years, but picked up quickly).

Interview Questions

• The hardest part was demoing the software, but it is easy to use, so once I prepped I was ready to go. Now, they ask people to demo software they are familiar with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An offer was discussed and sent following this, which I accepted.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HRsmart (Richardson, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I originally interviewed for a position with a certain portoin of the group that eventually was filled by another, more experienced, candidate. With both interview processes, I had nothing but good experiences. They were professional, easy to talk to, understanding, and informative. They did a great job explaining the position and making sure that I was a good fit. I enjoy the people I work for and the management is defeinitely good to their people bith before and after the hire process.

Interview Questions

• What amount of time or interaction did I have with HR personnel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and painless.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRsmart (Richardson, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The key to interviewing with this company is knowing the product and having the skills to do the job, but personality is key. You must come in presenting yourself both professionally and easy to talk to and work with. They are a larger family run organization and like the personal interaction of the teams.

Interview Questions

• What was the best tool you have used to track and manage projects and how did it assist you in completing your project on-time and with client satisfaction?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was extremely easy and I pretty much got the salary I was looking for with all sorts of great benefits.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRsmart in August 2010.

Interview

Someone found my resume online and reached out to me for an interview. I met with several department managers in a few rounds. Questions were concise and dealt with my work history and ability to fit into the culture within the organization.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. The team handled themselves professionally and the conversations weren't invasive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a few perks, given my experience, and all parties were willing to work together.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRsmart (Richardson, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

The first interview conducted was with the manager I would report to directly. Basic interviewing questions were presented, such as, skills, career description, goals, etc... interview was very relaxed, comfortable and rapport was easy to establish.

The second interview conducted was with the Client Services team. This was completely relaxed and actually was fun just to banter and chat casually in order to see if personalities would mesh well together. This is actually a great step for any company to take, as the ability to create connections among employees on a team, is usually the reason employees stay with a company long-term.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. Their initial offer was more than I was currently making, and within my target salary to begin at, so I accepted.

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at HRsmart (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview then about 4 weeks before a formal interview was had. It was very disjointed and nobody really knew too much about the questions I was asking in return. I think the process could have been improved upon greatly. Especially as I was not asked anything in French which is what I was expecting for a bilingual position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HRsmart.

Interview

2 part interview. Lots of relevant questions and they really try to understand you as it relates to customer service and your expectations for the role.
    Met with a couple people from the office who both shoot questions at you trying to understand you as a person and how you would fit with the team.