HSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSP Interview Questions

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSP (Melville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewers are very friendly. Interview was not technical and was meant to see if you care for the business and if you'd be a good addition to the team. It was more of a "get to know you" sort of interview involving questions about why you're interested in developing, what's your thought process like when starting a project, talking about your previous projects, etc.

There was a short test on basic C# after interviewing with two interviewers.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSP (Melville, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

This was good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know MS SQL Server 2008?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSP in March 2012.

Interview

First, there are two 1:1 interviews on your background and your interests. They will also talk about the position they have and what they have to offer and what they are looking for in a candidate and also let you know about the projects. Secondly, you will have a written exam where you have to write some SQL queries and there will be questions on language logics and then you have to design a database for a given scenario.