Haddad Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was called into an interview with an HR person. She was lovely asked me about my background and experience. She had a very pleasant demeanor. Was called back for a second interview to meet with management. I was supposed to meet with 3 ppl and only ended up meeting with one because everyone else was suddenly busy or in a meeting. This left a very bad impression on me and to top it of, i was told that there was no open positions but these interviews were more "exploratory". Needless to say i was pretty annoyed.

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

After appplying they sent me an email to schedule an interview. The day of the interview i met with HR, director of department and one of the head designers. We spoke about where i worked, what i did, my portfolio etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very easy and I was made to feel very comfortable, I was asked basic interview questions , and questions about myself interests, hobbies , education , work experience and and ...

Interview Questions

• give me an example of when you took leadership and your old company   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haddad Brands.

Interview

First round with HR but the second round with the hiring manager was totally unproductive and unprofessional. They kept going off on tangents and the interview ended up being almost 2.5 hours long.

Interview Questions

Anyone who can't get their thoughts straight during a conversation can't be organized enough to run a business. Took me on a tour of the office and I felt uncomfortable in the room.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I have interview with Haddad two different times. The first time, I had a horrible experience due to the person I met with. Months later she is no longer with the company. I met with a member of the design team and honestly enjoyed my interview. It was conversational and easy. I didn't feel pressure to really preform in the interview and was just really myself. I've been speaking to other people that work for them and they say you are given a lot of responsibility and have a real purpose (unlike a lot of starter jobs) I think I would be a good fit!

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume after seeing an ad on stylecareers.com. I was contacted via email to come in for an interview. I met first with a rep from HR then with a Senior Designer. Both told me about the company. The SD told me more about the division and workload. Very standard. I bought a copy of my resume and my portfolio so show. About a week latter i was contacted via email to come in for a second interview with the design director. We had a conversation and she told me more about the position, the team, and the work load. I left the interview with a design project to be completed over the rest of the week into the weekend. I was contacted via email again the following week to get a list of references for them to contact.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my work history and education.
      The asked me to submit a design project,
      They asked me for a list of 3 references.   1 Answer

Sourcing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands in July 2018.

Interview

First met with HR/recruiter person very brief and kind of a waste of time honestly. Just talked about my referral and said she would schedule me to meet the sourcing manager. I then show up a week later to meet her just to find out she accepted my interview but left for the day. So unprofessional. I live over a hour away it was extremely frustrating. We then rescheduled the interview where the manager was 20 minutes late due to a meeting. When we finally met she was so rushed and barely asked me anything. I still followed up with her and the HR person but nobody ever responded which was really rude in my opinion. Just let me know I wasnt a good fit.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Awful experience. Did not try to make the candidate feel comfortable or welcomed what so ever! Hounded with questions, didn't give a second to answer the question. Don't interview here. Not worth it. Makes you feel bad about your answers.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had to interview with my direct supervisor. It went well but I was told the position was on hold.
    I was called back 2 months later for another position and went through 2 rounds of intereviews. 1 with same person then I had to meet a few members of upper management.

Interview Questions

• On the last interview, I was asked if I was flexible in salary   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY).

Interview

You need to meet with a lot of different people, but they were up front about that and once I got the job it made the on-boarding much easier. Knowing so many people made me feel supported and connected and enabled me to hit the ground running in my role.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a specific question, but the questions had to do with prior experience, strategy and execution.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing unusual.