Hajoca Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hajoca Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Hajoca Corporation

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The Hajoca Corporation summer internship interview process began with a short initial interview, an verbal communication and personality test following, and a final round of interviews meeting with upper management.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation.

Interview

I met with the branch manager who explained the business and the team. He explained the position and went over the job summary in addition to going over the business. We talked about the benefits Hajoca offered and all of the various opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you faced adversity and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Can you explain what sets you apart from other applicants   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Bryan, TX) in September 2020.

Interview

30 minute in person interview. Questions centered around how you were going to grow within the company and how your skills and abilities were going to catalyze your ability to do the job effectively and provide you with more opportunities.

MDP Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazelton Mills, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Hazelton Mills, PA) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process is simple, they ask you a couple of questions as well as tell you how the program works and the steps that you will need to take to become a manager in the end.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to this company   1 Answer

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2020.

Interview

First round was a 30 min. get to know you with behavioral questions. Then you take a series of personality and intelligence tests, then talk with a behavioral specialist, then more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced adversity and how you got through it.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation.

Interview

Just a 1 on 1 interview, applied through handshake and met with recruiters at a job fair. Then an interview was scheduled through handshake. The interviewer was very kind and really just asked me about my daily life and what I was involved in on campus.

Management Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Clearwater, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process took between 6-8 weeks. The first phase is a phone interview where they'll ask general questions about your resume and why you're interested in Hajoca. The second phase is completing an assessment that has two parts to it (cognitive & personality). The assessment was the hardest part of the process for me personally. The 3rd phase is an interview with the company's psychologist who will ask you more behavioral questions as well as review your assessment. The last phase is an in-person interview at one of the profit centers with 2-3 people. The in-person interview was very laid back and relaxed, everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

The best part of this whole interview process was Maria my recruiter who walked me step by step throughout the whole process. I could call or email her at any time with questions and she would respond quickly.

Interview Questions

• A lot of leadership question, behavioral, & things that interest about the role/company   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a recruiter. My recruiter was friendly, questions were pretty standard get-to-know you questions. The next phase was a series of assessments, math, verbal, and personality. Once you complete the assessments, I was told I was going to meet with a psychologist to go over my assessments and see if there were any "red flags." However, once I got on the phone with the psychologist, it was clear that it was another interview, which I was not expecting. It was actually an interview with a psychologist at an outsourced consulting firm with the purpose of interviewing applicants before the final round. It was definitely not just to go over assessments.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Athens, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

I spoke to them at my school's career fair and I got an email to interview a couple of days later. The interview was on campus and it was with one of the talent representatives I spoke with at the fair. The interview was standard. We just went over my resume and they asked me some questions about my leadership involvements. I was selected to move on to the next step, which was comprised of taking skills and personality assessment. After I took that, I got an email saying I wasn't selected for the final round. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview Questions

• First interview was over the phone with the manager of the second interview was with the general manager then you took a assessments and I’m getting ready for my third interview in the office   1 Answer